27. Awaited.....!!

Next day!!...
Sun shone brightly... And peeped through the curtains in the room of dulhe raja(the groom)...
Aniruddh was sleeping peacefully in his room... But seems like sun doesn't want him to sleep peacefully....

Aniruddh made faces in sleep.. As sun was disturbing him like hell. .. He some how woke up cursing to sun... He yawned... And slowly opened his eyes...
And smiled looking at surrounding... As his room was decorated perfectly as she wanted.....

He went to balcony.....
Aniruddh:- kya bhagwaan ji... Itni jaldi utha diya... Par jo bhi ho.... Thank you so much. ... Aaj finally itne wait ke baad... Meri aur pankhi ki shaadi hogi.... Mujhse toh abb ruka nai jaa raha hai.. Ki mein kab pankhi ko apni patni bulaunga... I m so excited par nervous bhi hu... Please bhagwaan ji sab thik ho... Please....

Savitri from back:- Aniruddh sab thik hoga... Chal jaldi tayyar ho jaa... Barrat leke jaana hai naa... Aur kuch rasamein (rituals) bhi karni hai.. Jaldi baache...

Aniruddh:- haa.. Maa...

Aniruddh got ready in half hour... Wearing his sherwani..

Aniruddh's Sherwani

Aniruddh's Sherwani

He went down.... There dadi made him sit on stool and did rasams... In which he was made to wear paghdi

 In which he was made to wear paghdi

Like this☝

After that as dadi said.... Baarat was on the way to take there dulhaniyaa(bride) ....

Here on bride's side,
Pankhi was getting ready.... Bondita was also present.. She and Aboli were looking at preparations...

Pankhi was finally ready...

Like this ☝

Like this ☝

Pankhi's mom came to room and got emotional... Seeing her daughter in bride's dress....
Her dad too came.... He too got emotional.... She Hugged them.. Took blessing...

After sometime,
Barrat came... Aniruddh and his family.. Dev... Everyone was dancing. .. They were very happy... Especially aniruddh... After all he was getting married to his love.....

After dancing session... They came near the gate..aniruddh stood in the middle...
Pankhi's mom came did his aarti...

Now it was time for rasam.... In which bride's mom has to pinch his son-in-law's nose...

Pankhi's mom tried to pinch Ani's nose.. But wasn't able to... But after few tries... She finally pinched his nose...

Aniruddh was taken to mandap...

The mandap ☝

The mandap ☝

He was made to sit on the chair... . . Pandit jii(priest) said mantras.... Pandit jii applied kumkum (vermillion) on aniruddh's forehead...

Now, Pandit jii asked to bring bride as it was murat (time) for varmaala (Garland exchange)...In which bride and groom make to wear varmaala to each other....

Bride came down... Aniruddh was mesmerized by seeing her.... She came and sat beside him...

Aniruddh:- you are looking breathe taking....

Pankhi smiled and replied:- tum bhi kuch kaam nahi dikh rahe...

Pandit ji said some mantras....

Pandit ji:- abb var vadhu varmaala ke liye khade ho jaye (now bride and groom please stand for Garlands exchange)....

Both Aniruddh and pankhi stood up for garlands exchange....

First it was aniruddh's turn to make her wear garland... But her few of friends picked her up... And aniruddh's friends also picked him up...
He was able to make her wear garland....

It was pankhi's turn but nor she was moving from her place and was thinking something deeply...

Aniruddh:- pankhi jaldi... Abb wait nai hota...

Everyone laughed...

Pankhi just smiled.....

She was again thinking something deeply...

.
.
.
"Stop these... Please.... I can't ... I can't let this happen... Please..."
Said someone

........

Hope you like the chapter❤
Please vote⭐ and comment💬...
Inline comment bhi karlenaaa....
Tried to write lil big chapter 😌
Picture credits:-Google
What happened?? Who was the one who said??...
Kya lagta hai.... Shaadi or something else....

Bbyee
Lots of love❤