1-Love; Hate; And Great Massages

Blake's POV;

"And that's a wrap!" Said the director of the voice.

I jumped up out of my seat, muscles aching. I couldn't move any further. I sat back down, stiffed up.

"Honey are you okay?"

I heard Christina walking to my seat. "Not at all. I can't feel anything. It hurts, bad."

"Awhh.:(" she kissed my forehead and started massaging my shoulders. "Your so tense baby."

"I know. I haven't felt like this lately." I said letting out a deep breath. "I know. What have you been doin?" Said Christina. "Just workin on the truck. That's all."

"That's it mister. Your gonna take a break from the truck. And rest."

"But-" I got cut off by her kissing me. I love it when she does that. "Want a full out body massage?" I smiled and nodded. I love her massages. "Think ya can walk to my dressin room baby?" "I don't know.." "ADAM!!! My baby needs the wheelchair." I smiled when she said that. The way she calls me her baby. I love her so much.

Adam came with the wheelchair and xTina helped me in it. She's so gentle; and caring.

I laid down on her queen size bed in her dressing room. So soft, and... Well.... Girlie. I didn't care that it was pink. It was comfortable.

I looked at her and she smiled back. She came too me and stripped me of my shirt and pants. She gasped in horror.

"Blakey..." "What is it princess?" "Your... Your arm.." "Oh. That? It's nothing. I'm fine!" "Promise?" "No..it hurts."

She quickly got up and ran to get

her first aid-kit.

She took out alcohol, then poured it on a small cloth. She cleaned my arm and I winced at the pain. She stroked my hair, and kissed me making me feel better.

"All better baby."

I smiled and hugged her.

Now for that massage.

She flipped me over and dug her fingers in my back, giving me an amazing back massage. She then moved up too my neck. After, she did my shoulders again.

She moved too my legs, rubbed my chest, and stomach. And she also did my temples.

After all. It took about an hour. She gives the best massages in the world!

"All better?" She looked at me. I smiled at her. "All better. " I said. I pulled her down beside me and wrapped my arms around her. Gah, she's gorgeous!

- Christina's POV-

Ugh. My stomach won't stop growling. What if he hears it and takes me out too eat? I have too eat when he does that. He'll think something's wrong. And trust me, there's absolutely,

Positively, without a doubt. Nothing wrong with me!

Ah. Who am I kidding?

I'm fat. I'm starving myself to lose weight. I'm tired of being made fun of.

All of the people on twitter hate me! I'm losing fans more everyday. I felt tears starting to form in my eyes.

"Christina?" Blake asked.

"Yeah?" I replied trying not to sound shaky.

"What's wrong baby?"

"I uhhh.. I saw... I was reading hate.."

"Baby girl don't listen to them! Keep that pretty head held high, and defeat your haters! You wanna know why they hate on you? I've told you before."

"Because they wish they were me..?"

"Exactly. " He said positively. I smiled, as he pulled me into a bear hug.

No one can make me feel the way he does.

Yet, no one knows about us.