PROLOUGE

Pahal cannot wait to be alone with Ranveer , her fiancee  ... she looked around the decorated hall , he was no where to be seen . The guests cannot stop admiring her dress , her beautiful jwellery specially her diamond ring , it was a rare blue diamond that Ranveer imported from Ghana ... 

" Excuse me aunty ... I need to go washroom " she lied , otherwise there was no chance she will be allowed to live in peace . The relative aunties gave her way , she  almost ran towards her room  . 

" Ranveer ..." she opened her room door slowly ... it was not locked , but all lit . She looked around her room ... " his  shoes are here ... where is he "she searched the dressing room , he sometimes hide there to scare her ..." Ranveer ..." 

" uffugh where are you "... Pahal turned to leave ... just than she heard small giggles , it was from the varandah connected to her and her sister's room  ... 

Pahal went to check .....

After  two minutes ...

" Pahal, beta what happened  .." her  future mom in law stopped a beathless Pahal running down the stairs like a bullet train ... Pahal lookedaround , there was guest everywhere ... she shook her head and ran towards the hall, she paseed her dad and cousin brothers ... she ran out in the open lawn ... 

" why Ranveer why ..."now she broke down ... tears blurred her eyes ... she heard voices behind ,

" Pahal ... suno na ... Pahal " Ranveer was following her . 

She started to take fast steps , 

she didn't look back ... 

Just a few hundred meters ahead she noticed a red tail ... someone was leaving ... she ran faster and gave a slap on the black window ," stop , please stop ..."

To her surprise the black mercedes  stopped ... Pahal don't know who was inside ... she just opened the door at the front seat and hoped in ... 

" Pahal ... ek minute , please   suno na ...  I was about to tell everything ... please  Pahal , " Ranveer nearly caught her ... Pahal  did't  look back ... she closed the door with a thud ,who  ever was on the driver's seat ....  he put the gear and the black beauty speed off ... 

leaving behind a huffing Ranveer ...

 behind him his parents and her family , all of them looking at the drama ...

" what happened Ranveer ... " her  parents reached first , looking with concern to their son in law, ... 

" Mom ... dad ... I  want ,  " Ranveer stopped , there was a gathering of whole family , what is he going to say ... 

THE NEXT DAY .... 

The decorations was intact ... the rangoli , the balloons ... everything was intact , just the smiles from everyone's face was missing ... because Pahal was missing since last night . No one know where she  went , with whom she was , they checked her hostel at the medical  college ... called her friends ... those who didn't come yesternight on her engagement party . 

Her dad , Mr Avasthi was  on the phone ... her mom Suman was crying inside ... and her sister she was grounded . 

Last night the drama didn't end ...  it was a commercial break ... 

at the guest house of Avasthi family ...