Ch 2

Mrs Binjraj listened in silence , his every word was so disturbing , one cannot lan his son's marriage in termsand condition . A marriage is the most sacred bond , it must grow with time , the couple must know each other and agree ... that's what arranged marriage should be , here her husband was talking about his contracts and projects , in exchange of his son's marriage ...

With a shocking face , she was looking at her husband ...  his words shook her from inside ... one son already lost his reputation by such hasty and reckless decision ... now again ... she look so disturbed , on the other hand her husband was making plans to approach them at the earliest time possible .

Her husband won't listen ... he got busy in planning .

He want a marriage alignment ... so that in future he will have access to most of the dealings ...

she took up the courage ... 

" Before you take another decision  we must ask them , both of them ... what they think about the girl , the family ... specially Randeep . He knows ever person , so to say better than us , in our business society ... "  Mrs Binjraj thought about it whole night , she couldn't sleep because of this sudden decision of her husband ...

The male species in her family are all reckless ... a few years ago Randeep took such a hasty decision and look at him ... his life is ruined of that decision that he took in a hurry against s all of them . 

She don't want her younger son to suffer the same fate ... a decision like marriage is to be taken in slow and every step must be executed properly ... after all a person gets married only once in his life time . She have so many dreams regarding Ranveer's marriage .. she cannot just accept any girl , so what is she is a doctor ... her son is also  a specialist . 

" Dekhiye ji , hamein jaldbazi nahi karni " (we must not hurry ) she said looking at her husband ... he was deeply emerged in a newspaper , in the business column ...

She was worried for her son ... but 

" there it is ... we are again going to loose , we must hurry , must hurry and let Ranveer agree ... we must visit the Avasthi family ... yes , today evening we'll give a visit " Mr Binjraj took his mobile from the center table  , he dialled ...

" hello dad ?" it was Randeep on the other side , breathing heavy , in gasps ... 

his dad thought he was working out this early morning ... 

" Hello Randeep beta , I'm going ahead with the plan ... " Randeep caught her waist ... and  squeezed her tits , he made her move s faster ...   actually  telling her to make is faster he want to concentrate in one topic ... here his father was making it difficult to concentrate in his plaesure . 

" What plan dad ? ". this time he awoke fully ,  Randeep was busy with this woman he met  last night , she clinged to him like a koala and reached his private loft  . She was still hungry for more , Randeep want to release his morning load  ...  but not anymore , he pushed away the naked body that was riding him ... his dad never stay in peace and never let other live in peace , let alone have a good F... . Randeep stood , up , he was naked and all in glory ... the sun hardly came out , but his dad's call reached before the sun  rays ...