Just Wait On It

Next Morning

Trey POV

I woke up instantly feeling bad about what I did to Trina I was just mad that she didn't listen to me when I told her to stay away from that nigga. I know y'all probably like "Trey you never want her to have male friends" and all that other shit, but that's NOT the case I honestly don't give a fuck about her having male friends because I trust her, but its just that one nigga that can ABSOLUTELY NOT be her friend. You see the thing is that I know the nigga he used to date my cousin, well long story short she told him she was pregnant and he beat her bad asf causing her to have a miscarriage.

I never liked his bitch ass and I don't want him around her I don't give a fuck about how long they've known each other. I got up out of bed and went to our bedroom and saw the bed empty it didn't even look touched. I searched all around the house for her so I began to worry. She was nowhere to be found, I called her phone about 50 times and every time it went to voicemail. Damn man this all my fault where is she.

Rahiem's POV

Sooner than later I will have Trina to myself and I'mma make her my sex slave, that ass got fatter over the years. Imma have Trina just like I had that nigga dumb ass cousin. Just Wait On It
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thoughts??
COMMENT
VOTE
SHARE