Chapter 1: The Move

Jaemin always thought he was a patient and understanding person. But that was before he found out he was moving to a new city. He had many friend's in his hometown. He'd be moving leaving them behind, he'd have to make new friend's. He wasn't happy, he'd be moving during the middle of the semester and everyone knows it's a little too late to make friends. Why? Because many would already be associated or part of friend groups, they wouldn't want to be friends with a newcomer plus it was halfway through the semester!.

"But dad, I don't wanna move!. I'm happy here, I like all my friends here!" The boy argued. Sighing his father regretted telling the boy they were moving. In fact this was a surprise to him as well, he'd never thought he'd get a promotion to and a high one at that. "I'm sorry jaemin, but this promotion is the next pebble in our life. You can make new friends honey. I'm sure many would love to have you as a friend." His mother stated. She was making dinner for them when her husband had came home wearing a bright smile on his face. She knew it was good news, she anticipated it was a good one considering her husband has been stressing over work lately and hasn't been smiling as often as he does.

"Jaemin, son I'm sorry but we're going to move and that's final." His father stated in a stern tone. "But dad, I-I", "no but's jaemin, go and pack your things. We'll be leaving tomorrow afternoon" his father replied. Jaemin decided he'd pack then stay with his mother and father in the dining room. He stormed off to his room, not forgetting to slam the door shut and lock it. He sighed and began putting his belongings into boxes and packing his clothes. He'd miss his home town, he'd miss all of his close friends. Hell he admits he would miss his science teacher who was always grouchy. He laughed at the memories of his science teacher Mr. Kwon. He wasn't ready to move to a new city and start all over again.

Arriving at their new house, jaemin steps out of the car looking around. The house was bigger than he imagined, it was practically the size of a mansion. "Go and pick a room dear, me and your father will bring your things in" his mother said. He sighed and nodded, walking into the mansion he decided maybe he'll give this place a chance. Walking up the stair's he began looking for a room he liked. Walking into the last room he decided that this would be his room, it even had a walk in closet and his own personal bathroom! He was excited.

He slowly began unpacking his things, and rearranging his new room how he wanted it to look like. He was exhausted, he had to bring all his furniture in and set them up. It was a lot considering he was small and everything was heavy. Finishing up with his room, he wondered down stair's in need of food in his system. Starving he began looking for his mother. He found her in the kitchen making food, thank god he thought. "Hi mom, I'm hungry" he pouted. Seeing her son pout, his mother started cooing . "Awwe is my precious baby hungry? Food's almost done. Why don't you go see your father an tell him the food almost done. Will you do that for your mother?" She said looking at her cute son pouting. "Okay mom" he strutted off in search of his father.

"Dad!" He shouted, he's been searching for his father for what felt like hours. Where is this man! I could be sitting at the table eating moms food right now he pouted at that thought. "Jaemin why are you screaming son?" His father replied walking out of the garage. "Mom said the foods almost done, and I wouldn't have been screaming if I knew where you were!! My feet hurt dad!" He started sulking. "Aigoo my son is so cute!" His father smiled down at him. "Here are your keys, I thought you would need a car. So I went and had one prepared" he told his son. "Omo dad I love you!!" Jaemin screamed jumping on his father embracing him in a hug. He smiled at his father. "Remember, your curfew is at 8, don't be late" his father warned in a stern tone. "Okay dad!" He replied giggling.

After dinner his parent went to sleep, he had school in a day. He was nervous, what if they don't like me? He sulked. Grabbing one of his plushies on his bed, cuddling it. Most of the plushies he had came from his friends and parents. He'd came out as bisexual to his parents the following year, he thought his father would hate him. But to his surprise his father supported him with all his heart. He still remembers what his father said to him. So his father and friend's started buying him plushies, it was like plushy heaven!! Deciding he'd been up for too long, he went to bed.

This is the end of Chapter 1!! I hope you enjoyed it!! give my your thoughts! I'd appreciate your opinions:))