3

The next morning, Dahyun wakes up early and went straight to the living room, where she sees Sana still asleep on the couch.

She realizes that the TV was still on, so then she turns it off and took a glance on the thermostat.

She smiles, realizing that Sana must've cranked it to at least 25, so then, she carefully walks to the kitchen to cook breakfast for the two of them.

Dahyun doesn't really know what Sana likes to eat, but sometimes, she can see Sana eating cereal in the living room. On moments like that, she'd been restraining herself of trying to initiate a small talk with Sana, or to simply just offer some breakfast, but knowing how rash the girl's attitude had been, she didn't want to make it worse for the both of them.

So then, she decides to prepare a simple breakfast; potato pancakes, toasts, scrambled eggs, bacon, and of course, cereal for Sana, just in case she doesn't like to eat too much.

She sets the table up, and proceeded to cook for the two of them.

Sana wakes up at the living room, first thing she does upon opening her eyes was to pick up her phone from the coffee table beside the couch, checking on the time and seeing that it's only 6 in the morning, hours far from her 9 am class.

She gets up, stretching for quite a bit, and folding the thick blanket that was once wrapped around her, wondering how it even got there anyway. She slept so well, that she doesn't even know whether if it was a dream that she had seen Dahyun come home last night, but now, maybe it's real.

She smells freshly cooked breakfast from the kitchen, and her stomach grumbles, she grunts, walking towards the kitchen with the blanket on her arm.

She'd never really talked to her roommate Dahyun, well, maybe once, if you'd count that conversation they had the night before, or their first conversation, which she totally blew by acting up.

As Sana enters the kitchen, she sees Dahyun busy cooking whatever that smells good on that pan. The aroma of the food fills the air, making her stomach grumble even louder.

She notices the table set for two, and sees a bowl of cereal, toasts, some scrambled eggs, and bacon.

Sana takes a whiff of the aroma of the food that already got her hungrier. Though, she shrugs it off. This feeling of hunger may be strong, but her pride was greater than this.

"This... Is this yours?" Sana asks, voice still a little deeper from having just woken up, she couldn't deny the fact that she's really hungry now, but to save herself from the shame of actually asking for anything, she still shrugs it off.

Dahyun turns to look at Sana, who was standing by the fridge, looking at her cook, with the blanket on her arm.

"Yeah... I came home late last night, and you were sleeping on the couch, it was really cold, and you didn't wanna let me adjust the temperature, so I put that blanket on you." Sana cocks her an eyebrow, it was obvious that she came home late, which was why Sana slept there last night, waiting for her.

But where on earth had she been?

"Why were you sleeping there anyway?" Dahyun then proceeded to ask, to which Sana replies bitterly, "I don't know, why did you come home late last night?"

Dahyun, of course, was taken aback.

Because, why'd she want to know? And she isn't really used to Sana being like this, because, well, they started out on a rough spot, which should be enough explanation why she's quite hesitant to say anything about her friend and senior; Momo, and how she almost could've slept over at her place because her kind mom wanted her to.