12

Supposed to save this for next week but here y'all go😌 I missed them bickering too🤕 Also, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! WE JUST HIT 1K READS!!!!

Sana wasn't quite sure why, but she just feels a random surge of hate for her roommate, Dahyun, again. 

Just some weeks ago, she and Dahyun had a talk about this certain Yoo Jeongyeon who had just barged into their dorm, for the purpose of using Dahyun as a source for her journalism project. 

Sure, she wouldn't really mind if Dahyun would talk about her experiences as her roommate, for crying out loud, she'd been good!

She knows she'd been good, and they maintain a decent relationship as roommates now. In addition to that, she also helps Dahyun with her Japanese, so that she wouldn't have any reason to hang around Momo. 

And right, well, about Momo... 

As usual, she sees Momo going around the school, doing student council work, and such.

She had already warned her step-sister about keeping her distance away from Dahyun, but for some reason, she feels like she just has to keep Dahyun further away from Momo. 

She sometimes could see Momo sending lingering glances at Dahyun when she's on attendance patrol around the Film department. 

And when she sees Dahyun trying to take a glance back at Momo, she somehow feels a little more annoyed and does things that can call for Dahyun's attention, like tapping the end of her pen on the desk as Mr. Hayato is discussing, or drumming her fingers on the desk as they're watching a film that they should give a review for. 

She isn't entirely sure why, but the thought of having Dahyun's attention on her, even when Dahyun tells her to just stop tapping around, makes her feel a little seen. 

Seeing Dahyun annoyed felt like an achievement for her, because Dahyun does this "tongue thing" when she's annoyed, wherein she'll be pushing her tongue on the side of her cheek, which would make it appear that her cheek is a lot bigger than the other side. Her eyes would also narrow when she does it.

She liked seeing Dahyun's face like that, seeing Dahyun like that felt like an achievement. Like, a good fruit of her labor!

"Sana, can you stop tapping your heel?"
Dahyun groans as she takes notes from the PowerPoint presentation at the front.

They're currently in their Film Lit class, where they will be making analysis and reviews on films, as well as read its content like a literary piece.

"Can you stop yapping?" Sana scowls, "My heels don't fucking fit."

Dahyun rolls her eyes at Sana's response, but doesn't engage further, deciding to focus on the lecture instead.

Unsatisfied with Dahyun's reaction, Sana groans.

"This is fucking boring! Why do we have to study Dead Poets Society?" She leans back, "It's a stupid film about stupid boys, for fuck's sake."

"Maybe if you'd actually listen, then it wouldn't seem boring," Dahyun softly deadpans, "Plus, the movie isn't about "stupid boys", did you even finish all of it?"

"I finished that 2 hour long waste of time, rags." Sana sighs, "It's too... It's too boring! And when Neil died, nothing ever made sense anymore."

"You could've just said that you stopped watching right after Neil Perry died,"  Dahyun replies, "And can you please, stop with the rags thing? It's been a month, Sana."

"Why should I?" Sana scoffs, "You still wear those..." she trails off, realizing that pointing out Dahyun's worn out shoes, which were from her mom, might just hit a nerve.