Starry eyes

CRASH
💥

You woke up to the sound of something falling down, confused you decided to just ignore it and fall back asleep in your bed. However, life had other plans. All the birds decided that they would start chirping extremely loud early in the morning, the cars were speeding across the highways, and it seemed like there was a protest outside with someone talking about "human rights." You just thought about why people keep insisting on fighting against those beings. They aren't really harming you guys- well apart from causing wars. Destroying lives. Polluting the air. Gaslighting the populace. It seemed impossible to win against them but then again. It is worth a try.

You stopped thinking and just thought of sheep to go back and sleep.
However, it was all over when light had beamed through your window, hitting one of your eyes in the process. You decided that you would just quit going back to sleep, as you began to stretch, you sighed.

"An average day in the fucking USA." Was all you said as you put on two random slippers of which you had randomly under bed. Both of them being different from the other, one too small and the other too big.

You stood up, and looked around the whole room. The surroundings that enveloped you was of a small room with a bed, a rug, a closet, a desk, and a small library, the government had mandated every house to at least have books. All which related to capitalism and the horrific world which communists had brought to the world. You looked outside to your left. Living felt to surreal to you. It took you a while to get used to this new house, you guys had to move ever since that had occurred. You picked up your phone that lay on your desk and turned it on to check the time. You noticed that maybe you should have woken up earlier. You put your phone on your pockets and began to walk towards the door.

The moment you open the door, you see what seems to be the sight of your mother and father trying to tape together what seemed to be a vase? That must have been what had fallen down and woken you up, it looked like grandmas vase too. Jeez, no wonder they were trying to fix it. She had died recently and wrote down in her will that it was to be passed down to you and your family. They looked at you and said good morning but then returned their gaze back to the vase to try and fix it. Your brother meanwhile was just staring at the whole disaster with a phone on his hand.

You just stared at him and face palmed, your brother just giggled in response. You began to strut towards him and quickly grab the phone. Putting what seemed to be the video mode on stop.

"What gave you the idea to record this...?" You asked as you stared at him straight in the eyes. He looked at you and stuck his tongue out.

"It's called recording for fame dear sister of mine!" He smirked and crossed his arms in a cocky way, his blue, white, and red starry eyes shimmering at the same time. Some strong genes this boy carried. His eyes reminded you all the time of that disgusting individual. That certain individual is the reason you wanted to stab yourself repeatedly with a pencil.

Quite some time ago, a lady had an affair on her husband due to him having an affair on her with some random chick. She ended up fucking the oil hungry country-human in return. God knows where she even found him. But when she realized she was pregnant she decided to hide the fact or else the great big old USA would have gone haywire! In the end she gave her son to her best friend, aka your mother. Shortly after that the women just vanished into nothingness. Your mom hasn't heard of her since then.

Either way it wouldn't have mattered if your brother was related or not, it also wouldn't have mattered of who his dad was. He was your little brother and you were his big sister. Him being half country-human didn't phase you any bit, you still fought with him time to time, your siblings after all.