Table Of Content

2. Bad Mama Banana:

Anne Boonchuy always wanted a domestic life with marriage and kids. She got more than she could ever imagine, the love times three and she is beyond grateful. Anne didn't realize becoming a wife and mama would triggered her feelings of never being good enough. Somedays are better than others, but when the Trio allows their child Sam to catch the school bus by themselves. Anne started to have a very bad day, and was pretty good at beating themselves up. Well, the beauty of family is they won't let Anne drown in self doubt.

3. The Oddball Mama:
Marcy has always felt like the odd one out. The one who doesn't quite fit in, especially when it comes to sports or any physical activity. When Marcy became a mama, she was worried her clumsiness would cause more harm than good. So, the trio collectively agreed that Anne and Sasha would be the soccer mamas, or any other sport their child wanted, but everything changes on one Sunday morning.
____________________________________
Notes:

Hey Love Bugs,

***Feel free to add any request in the comments (on this page) that you would like to see from the Trio and their child, the more detail the better. it's not promised I will take any request, but it's possible, so give it a shot!***

**This series doesn't have a set schedule, so please follow me and it to booklist for updates. I appreciate you :)

In the meantime, feel free to check out my other completed stories :

Sashannarcy:
Trio of Hearts
Store Mates
KISS (Keep it Simple Sashannarcy)

Sasharcy:
Sugar & Smoke Rings

Marcanne: Sweet Oranges
Inside the Tutti Frutti collection