1-10

Work related

    "I want to be hated by the protagonist, I will always be confessed by the protagonist" Author: Southern Festival

    Copywriter

    "Queen Wendy" is a western magic novel, which tells the bloody storm caused by three best men competing for a woman. The length of the story, The wonder of magic and the bizarre plot are all amazing.

    As for Ling Yun, he was transmigrated into this book. However, he was neither a male supporting role nor a villain. He was just an unlucky cannon fodder, and a cannon fodder with an extremely miserable and hateful end.

    The system told him that he needs to collect dislike points on the premise of not cheating on the character, and he can leave as long as he collects 1 million dislike points.

    It's hard to be liked, but much easier to be hated, he agreed.

    However, after he got in, he found out that the plot was a little tricky...

    He was arrogant and domineering, causing trouble, bullying men and women, Ling Yun concluded that he would be able to complete the task satisfactorily or even exceed the quota!

    But the result is that no matter what he does, he will be misunderstood as kind and arrogant:

    "Shocked, Young Master Ling openly defended the common people in front of other nobles, such nobles who are close to the people are rare!" "

    Shocked, business district Young Master Ling has ordered people to quietly compensate for the things that were damaged in the process, and the common people have no loss. Such selfless nobles are rare.

    " , Such kind-hearted nobles are rare."

    Suddenly, the imperial dandy was well received by the public, and even the emperor praised him.

    Ling Yun: Emmm, a group of fish-lipped humans, I'd better find the protagonists!

    However...

    Prince Aojiao: "Since you like me so much, I will reluctantly like you a little, just a little bit." Genius pharmacist: "

    Brother Yun, you love me, I love you, we are Heart to heart."

    The villain major general: "My dear fiancee, when are we getting married?"

    The gentle princess: "Little cutie, do you need my help?"

    Ling Yun: "... Please hate me, my hate value is almost cleared! ”

    #我决定健康do bad things, but the more bad things you do, the more you wash your hands. How fat four# #I try to

    bully the protagonist group every day, but I am always confessed by the protagonists for no reason#

    Content label: Science Fiction System

    Search Keywords: Protagonist: Ling Yun┃ Supporting role: ┃ Others:

Chapter 1 Ling Shao

    On the red sofa, two luxuriously dressed teenagers were sitting. One was in a light sleep, while the other was staring at the huge screen in front of him. button.

    He took the drink brought by the servant with one hand and drank it silently. He occasionally raised his eyes to look at the sleeping silver-haired boy with a strange expression, but he didn't say anything.