11-20

Chapter 11

    Ling Yun was frightened and asked the future villain to massage his feet. Originally, he wanted to massage other places, but he kneaded them with moderate strength. Thinking that these feet might not be able to keep them, Ling Yun almost didn't tremble. Endured it so that Will didn't notice the difference.

    During the whole process, whether he enjoyed it or not, he was frightened again and again. When he finally got up, Ling Yun almost couldn't stand still, his legs were terribly weak, and he had to maintain a sarcastic and arrogant expression on his face. The system felt sorry for him.

    Weier helped him up, and respectfully said: "Master, Weier will send you back to your room to rest."

    Ling Yun glanced at him, then brushed his hand away: "No, I can just go back by myself."

    Weier really wanted to stay with the young master for a while, but The young master didn't want to, and he didn't dare to say anything more. Looking at the young master who left with a slender figure, for some reason, he felt that the young master's feet were a little... trembling?

    Illusion.

    Ling Yun, who returned to the room, almost passed out, feeling as if he had narrowly escaped death.

    That night, Ling Yun didn't sleep well, and talked with the system all night about the torture he would suffer in the future, and he had nothing to love.

    Sleepless all night, sleeping with eyes open, when Ling Yun woke up the next day, his spirit was not good, and the housekeeper, Old Kelin, was very worried, "Master, are you feeling well?" Ling Yun waved his hand and said it was okay, although

    Old Kelin Worried, but the young master didn't want to say it, and he couldn't ask, so he asked Will to come up to serve him. The young master liked the cousin of the Green family so much last night that he even turned a corner to enjoy the meal with him. Presumably he likes him very much, then Let him accompany the young master and try to make the young master happy.

    If Ling Yun knew what was going on in Old Kelin's mind, he would definitely cry. It was because of Weir that he was so scared that he couldn't sleep.

    Scaring him at night, pestering him during the day, facing this face day and night, Ling Yun... exhausted physically and mentally!

    In the days that followed, Ling Yun continued to torment Weir with trepidation, asking him to do laundry, serve tea and water, do this and that, hand over all the chores to him, and from time to time say things that humiliate him, find fault with him, and sarcasm He eats his leftovers for three meals a day.

    Weier worked hard without complaining, and seemed to be enjoying it, but Ling Yun knew that this guy must be thinking about how to get revenge on him, but it doesn't matter, just don't think about it—he has had too many nightmares, and he can already control his fear o (╥﹏╥)o.

    After a few days like this, it's time for the next plot, hey, I'm going out to be abused, that's right, it's abused, and the one who can abuse the original owner, the imperial dandy, is naturally a member of the protagonist group.

    In fact, generally speaking, because of the special status of the original owner in the early stage, although the protagonist group hates him extremely, no one can really hurt him. The male protagonist, His Royal Highness, is the protagonist's cousin. For His Majesty's sake, the hero can at best reprimand the original owner's worthless younger brother.

    The villain, Mu Li, is now a major general. He had been working with the marshal in the early stage. As a subordinate of the original owner's father, he naturally didn't dare to do anything to Ling Yun, the only son.