꧁𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕❦
𝑩𝒖𝒕,
𝑯𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒓❦꧂

꧁𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕❦𝑩𝒖𝒕,𝑯𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒓❦꧂

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟕

        𝒊 𝒕𝒂𝓴𝓮 a look at him and smile, i approach them and sit with all of them when Tom exclaims «you should've come before» «yeah just like i did!» Larisa claimed i laugh nervously and respond «i don't think i should sit with someone that doesn't want me to» the guy with black hair giggles knowing to who I'm referring «I'm bill Tom's twin» i shake his hand and present myself to the others and they do the same, i can feel Tom's eyes on me sometimes but i act like i don't care even if it makes me a little nervous, we're all talking and have a good bound together until Bill declares «you should come to our next concert» «what?» i asked a little confused «what do you mean?» i continued, they all look at me weirdly when Tom claimed «that explains why you're not all over us like the other girls» «yeah i noticed that but I'm still wondering why?» i exclaimed then bill announces «we're a famous group that why» i glance at him silently then i reply «good joke guys! Tell me now» i take a bite of my sandwich and notice that everyone's looking at me without saying a thing, i cough by chocking and assume «it not a joke right?!».

«totally not» georg exclaimed while giggling «here watch this» gustav said while holding out his phone, i take it and see a video where the whole band is doing a concert and people cheering for them, especially girls, it was mesmerizing but for some reason i couldn't take my eyes of tom, he was playing guitar the gibson one and wearing a green shirt, he was so. Hot. I mean that what i was thinking when Larisa opens her freaking mouth «they're so cool right!!» while making that cute faces, i look at her weirdly and give the phone back to gustav, i roll my eyes and look at them while smiling and claimed «yeah that so cool i didn't know that you guys were famous!» «i mean that a good thing cause you accept to sit with me even if you didn't know who I was» Tom declared with confidence «no i didn't want to the teacher made me to» i answered with confidence my turn, they all snicker about our attitude even me and Tom while keeping the eyes contact except Larisa for sure, unfortunately it rings and it time to go back to class.

I'm walking in the hallway to go to my locker when someone grabs my hand and takes me to the toilet, i turn around and find sam «WHAT THE FUCK?!» «shush they can hear you!» she mumbled «what the hell are you doing here?!» «hiding isn't obvious!» she rolls her eyes sarcastically «shut up just tell me before i go» «you're not going anywhere you're going to stay me! I've been waiting for your ass the whole day!» «what? No! I- i don't want troubles» «just tell me that you wanna go see your little guitarist» «wait, YOU KNEW?!» «yes dumbass you live in a cave or what?» «my mom died» «stop with this excuse you've already used it a hundred times bree» «fine! But i knew that he was familiar!» «yeah yeah whatever, but you're staying with me anyway» «fine but only if you have the cigarettes!» «it right here baby» she puts off a packet of cigarettes off her pocket and throw it at me, i catch it and we laugh about it knowing damn well that we're gonna get into big troubles.

✧𝑵𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏!𝑯𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒏❦

𝑵𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏!
𝑯𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒏❦