Sidney

[...]

Then the two teenagers, they hearts burning of love, finally kissed, intensely. There isn't worries. But, they didn't know that someone was stalking them.

Hidden by the trees, there was the psychopath, with black robe with hood, gloves of the same color and white mask, with holes in place of the eyes, black nostrils and a smile showing the teeth with red details, appearing to be blood.

Charles, Charles, Charles... you took everything from me. And so, I'm going to take Sidney away from you.

Sidney

"Sidney! Wake up! Time to go to school!"

I woke up to the voice of my mother, Caroline, calling me to go to school.

Weakened, I went towards the bathroom and took a shower. After that, I got ready and went downstairs to the house and walked until I reached the kitchen. At the table was my father Carlos along with my mother:

"Good morning, family," she said, tiredly.

"Good morning sleeper," my father said giving me a hug. My father was tall, had brown hair, was beginning to turn gray, and had green eyes.

"Daughter, have your coffee right away so I can take you to school," my mother said. My mother had long, straight, blonde hair, light brown eyes, and a sympathetic smile.

"I know mom, I know."

I had my breakfast and my mother took me to the school where I study, Magnus High School. After dropping me off there, I headed towards the tree where my friends and I stayed at half-time and at the time of entry.

When I arrived, I saw my friends.

Sitting under the leaves of the tree were my best friends: Brooke Reynolds, tall, a little brunette, blue eyes; Henry Whekens, dark brown hair, green eyes and white skin; Charles Martins, had black hair, dark brown eyes and half-brown skin and lastly, Troy Seeks, black hair, just like Charles, black eyes and pale skin.

"Hi guys!", said, all cheerful.

"Hi!", All replied.

I sat down next to Brooke, and we started talking. When the bell rang, we headed to school. We were walking down the hall, heading toward the classroom, when I stumbled across a group of girls, all wearing mini skirts:

"Look where you're going, stupid!" said one blonde, who was walking in front of the others. When they left:

"Wow, how thick!" said Brooke.

"Her name is Anna. They're all from Claire's group," Troy said.

Claire was the boring and popular girl at school, she stayed with all the boys.

"That is, bitchs," Charles said.

"Charles! ", I scolded him.

"Am I lying?"

We laughed at the situation and went to our living room. We had a normal morning, with boring classes from boring teachers, minus the arts. I don't know why, but I've always liked the arts, especially theater. It wasn't just me, Henry and Charles liked it too.

After we had all the classes, we went back to our homes. My parents left to go to a party and I was alone. So I decided to watch some movie that was playing on TV. When suddenly, my phone started ringing, it was an unknown number.

"Hello?"

"Hello Sidney". said one stranger and robotic voice, so creepy.

Sidney

"Who is it?"

"One friend."

"Are you, Charles?"

"If you mistake me for Charles, again, I will behead your parents!"

"I don't like these jokes!"

That voice laughed.

"Think I'm kidding, Sidney?"

"Listen here idiot..."

"If you talk to me in that tone again, I'll kill you!"

"Do you think you can kill me?"

"With his parents absent and the back door unlocked, yes."

"I'll call the police!" Sidney was feared.

"If you do, the only thing they'll find here is going to be the corpse of a beautiful girl with her neck cut off and hanging from a tree".

"What do you want from me?"

"The game has begun, Sidney."

"How so?"

"The game has begun. If you let your parents or the police know that I spoke to you I will disembowel your mother. See you later, Sidney".

And the stranger hung up.