Something New

It is the morning and Victoria has just walked in when everyone is still in the bedroom.

VICTORIAS POV
(Wears the same bikini in the picture from the intro)

" This place is insane. I can't believe I'm actually here, this is ridiculous."

" Well I guess I'll just wait here around the fire pit for the boys."

I see a tall and tan boy come on the balcony and begin shouting to the others to come down to the fire pit. He begins making his way towards me.

" Hello, I'm Kai."
" Hey I'm Victoria, nice to meet you." I say " So nice to meet you as well." He says back sitting down " I guess I'll go around and give you all a hug" I say
" you look stunning" the boy by the name of Ron says "That's sweet of you, thank you. Do each of you wanna say your name and age?" I ask.
" yeah I'm Kai and I'm 24" he says " I'm Ron and I'm 25" he says "I'm Tom and I'm 23" he says " I'm Harris and I'm 21" he says "I'm Shaq and I'm 24" and lastly "I'm Will and I'm 23" he says as he's the last boy.
" how old are you, where you from and what do you do?" Tom asks " I am 24 from Manchester and I'm a pro dancer on BBC strictly each year" I say starting to feel more at ease.

" wow that's so cool" Ron says " how long you've been dancing?" He asks " since I could walk my mum had me in classes but I became a pro 3 years ago when I was 21." I say " so I'm gonna bite the bullet what's your type and who are you feeling?" Will asks " I typically have my type of tall, kind, honest, fit, and blue eyes are always a bonus but you know someone could change my mind and be unexpected. I'll be keeping who I fancy close to my chest for now." I say when I begin hearing more voices and see the girls come out and over.

" Girls meet Victoria" Ron says " Hi I'm Lana" she says " Hi I'm Victoria it's so nice to meet you" I say as I went around to each girl greeting her. I could already tell Lana would be my girl though. Out of the corner of my eye I see someone I recognize and that's Zara. " Hey Victoria" she says " hey Zara. How are you?" I ask " I'm good it's good to see you" she says back

" you two know eachother?" Tom asks " uh yeah Zara works in the music field and some dance so we've crossed paths before" I say " yeah" Zara simply says

I wouldn't say we are on bad terms she just isint my type of friend and she has gotten into some drama within a friend group I'm apart of so I don't think the best of her.

" well girls can you show me the glam room and around the villa?" I say " yeah of course" Tanya says and we begin moving

BOYS POV

"She is a stunner" Ron says " 100% my type" he says again " I totally wanna have a chat with her" Tom says as well " oh same here" Kai says " You are gonna make all your current girls stress out" Shaq says " It's love island. How are we supposed to go 8 weeks without talking to other people?" Ron says " no you have a point" Shaq says back.

" this is gonna be a journey" Tom says walking with the boys to the kitchen.
" yeah a good one bro" Ron says back.

——————————————————

Authors note:

Victoria is in replacement of Samie as of now I'm not totally sure.