Just dance!

Y/N point of view

"Hey are you ready" Minji called me out as she was putting her earrings. "Almost I just gotta find my phone" I said heading to the bathroom to go get it.

unknown number
We need to talk

unknown number
Meet you at your room?

unknown number
Please??

I felt kinda uneasy by those messages. Something about them felt a bit odd to me since they wanted to meet at our room. I look back at Minji and saw that she plugged in her hair straighter, so I do have a bit of time to check this out before we leave. "Hey Minji I'm gonna head out for a bit. Text me when you're done getting ready" I told her. "You better not leave without me" she said a bit annoyed that I was leaving. "I won't!!!" I said heading out.

I was heading to the elevator til I saw Jiwoong. I instantly turned around to take the stairs but he grabbed out to reach my arm. "Hey" he said. "Uh hello?" I said confused. "I wanted to talk to you" he said firmly and clearly. It was definitely off putting but I decided to stay to hear him out. "We're you the one who messaged me?" "I was" he admitted it quickly. "Why? We don't really have much to talk about" "look I messed up and I want to apologize" he said. "Bro I'm not the one that got hit" I said in disbelief he's apologizing. It's something I never expected from Jiwoong.

"My friend said I should just apologize to you for everything. I treated you horribly and I see that now. For me to move on I just wanted to tell you how sorry I am that I didn't respect you enough while we were in a relationship and when we weren't" "look man I'm perfectly fine in a few were actually going to a party, but really you should just apologize to Gunwook" "yeah I probably should" he said finally looking away from me. "Hey I don't resent you Jiwoong I'm actually kinda proud you took it to yourself to apologize" "yeah it's all thanks to Matthew he made me realize how much of an asshole I was towards y'all " "Matthew? Is he perhaps Canadian" I asked curiously. "Yeah he is how do you know that?" "He's Gunwook friend too" I said in disbelief Gunwook and Jiwoong are friends with him. "Small world I guess" Jiwoong said. I checked my phone and Minji texted me she was ready to go. "We'll take care Jiwoong I hope you don't go beating up people" I said. "I won't Y/N I won't" he said giving me a reassuring smile.

Honestly this was a pretty bittersweet farewell. I have him a small hug before leaving and we finally parted ways.

I headed back to find Minji and we headed to the party Wumuti was going. When we got there we saw Gunwook and Wumuti already talking to each other. "Hi" I said walking towards them. "And now we're all reunited!!" Wumuti said hugging us both. "You guys got here so late that I already took 10 shits already" Gunwook said annoyed. "10 shits? Do you have diarrhea or something" i teased him. "I didn't actually take 10 shits I was being dramatic Y/N" he said rolling his eyes. "At least he's not constipated" Minji jumped in to make fun of him. "Minji literally shut the fuck up why would you bring that up" he said looking at the people around us. "Because it was funny you thought you were dying" she said starting to laugh. "Wumuti please save me" he said standing behind him. "I actually do enjoy when they rip on you sorry Gunwook" Wumuti sided with us. "Hey we're here to party let's do that instead" he said pushing us to the dance floor.

Me, Minji, and Wumuti we're having the time of our lives dancing our hearts out. There was also gunwook in the side lines doing his own thing. Although he wasn't serving cunt with us. "Gunwook shake that ass!!" Minji yelled at him. "Yeah do it Gunwook" I heard a familiar voice. "Gyuvin what a superhero appearance" Gunwook dabbed him up. "What are you doing here I thought you were going go eat out with Yujin" Gunwook asked surprised. "We were but then fell asleep and I didn't have the heart to wake him up he looked very tired" he said. "Hey we should show them how to dance" Gunwook said in a cocky way. "You did not" I said. "We literally have Wumuti he solos y'all" Minji said. "Wait it's not even fair because we're only two" Gunwook brings up. "Nah we got this" Gyuvin said. "You ain't ready for this" Wumuti said. "Right back at you" Gyuvin said with a smirk.

We decided to freestyle and not to follow any specific choreography. It felt so freeing dancing to the beat. My eyes met Gyuvin's we found ourselves face to face. He was a bit too close to me but I didn't mind since I've been drawn to him for the past few days, so I wasn't able to resist his charm. "Hey I never knew you could dance like this" he said dancing with me. "I didn't either" I replied to him. His sheer skills and charismatic presence got me weak. "It's definitely difficult to outshine you isn't it" I said. "to me you shine the brightest here" he said whispering it to my ear. "Break it up you two" Gunwook said coming in between us. "You're supposed to be my dance partner" Gunwook said dragging him to his side. "I am!!!" He said. "Nah you were pairing up with Y/N" "you missed how Wumuti devoured Gunwook" Minji said. "Let us see" Gyuvin said.

Wumuti and Gunwook were head to head. Wumuti went first and gave him the most cunt moves which was a bit funny because Gunwook had the most serious face ever. "Get Wumuti!!!" I screamed to cheer him on. Once I did he got very sassy to the point the whole rooms eyes were on him. When it was Gunwook a turn he finally gave it his all. He went all out his expressions were very fierce and he wanted to win so badly. "Okayyy Gunwook" Wumuti said hyping him up. "That's my man!!!" Gyuvin yelled.

When it was over they decided to call it a tie because both of them served. "I'm glad I'm not in the dance team you'd eat me up" Gunwook said. "You should be" Wumuti said. "Gunwook not going to lie you looked pretty cool" Minji said in starstruck. "I know" Gunwook said.

We all walked back to the hotel lightheaded if the dance battle we had, but at least we had fun.