insane asylum

Namjoon goes to see Jungkook. He wants to break the ever living shit out of him for hurting Tae. Tae specifically told him not to go to see Jungkook to hurt him. Namjoon was more than pissed. No one could describe his anger and hatred forwards Jungkook. He wanted to kill him. As soon as he saw him he started to beat him. Jungkook didn't care.

Namjoon: you want to lay your fucking hands on my baby brother you fucking bitch!

Namjoon kept hitting him until people he set their fighting. They pulled Namjoon away from Jungkook. Jungkook only smirked.

Jungkook: what if I say I liked him like that? I heard he got his stomach pumped. I guess he was drugged up. When I get those two desperate whores back... I'll do it to the both of them... Watch them suffer... It's my pleasure and enjoyment...

Namjoon wanted to hit him again. He was pulled away.

Jin: baby... He's locked up... Isn't that enough?...

Namjoon: not even close... Now let me touch and hold you... I need your smell and warmth to destress.

Jin: I can give you a massage.

Namjoon: sure baby.

Jin make Namjoon lays on his stomach. He massages his back. Namjoon liked it. He turn turned around. Jin looked down at him.

Namjoon: Tae and Jimin will never go back to that monster... Never ever go back to that beast... That fucking masochist... That sadist... That psychopath...

Jin: we get it... He's a monster... Baby... Don't keep thinking about that idiot... He's a dick who just likes to hurt people. Jimin and Tae are easy targets. They are easy forgiving, easy to manipulate, and very kind. Kind flowers get smashed the easiest.

Namjoon: true... Tae and Jimin are innocent souls...

Jin: yeah... We need to keep them safe...