change

Jungkook: you guys really thought that I changed?

Jimin: no. But if you didn't, we'll try to fix you. We know you love us. We know our Kookie is in there some where. We just need to find him. You do love us.

Jungkook: well, of course I love you guys.

Tae: hmm... I think me and Jimin both know you're a sadist. You like watching people get hurt.

Jungkook: guess you found out huh?

Tae: when ever you would hit us, cut us, bruise us, rape us, you'd constantly have a swisted smile on your face. You're insane!

Jimin: you're fucking sick and twisted.

Tae: you like to see our pain. But guess what. We're putting an end to it.

Jungkook: you really think you can huh?~

Jimin: yeah. Now, it's time for us to show you who's in charge.

Tae pinned Jungkook to the wall. Jungkook was shocked.

Tae: like this daddy?~

Jimin went over to Jungkook and started to slide his hand up Jungkooks shirt. Jungkook enjoyed this a lot. Tae was sucking on his neck. Jimin was kissing him deeply while taking his shirt off.

Tae: like this?~

Tae started to touch and strike Jungkooks member. Jungkook groaned.

Tae: is daddy hard for his baby?~

Jungkook nodded his head. Tae and Jimin olan was working. Make Jungkook for submissive.

Tae: you have to earn it~

Jungkook: what?...

Tae: yup~

Jimin: drop down on your knees and beg~

Jungkook: what?

Tae: you heard him~

Tae touched Jungkooks member again making him groan. Jungkook got in his knees and begged them.

Tae: should we?

Jimin: nah, let's wait.

They were about to walk away until Jungkook held both of their legs.

Jungkook: you caused this... You need to fucking solve it...

Jungkook was sweating at this point. He needed them more than anything.

Tae: well, did you learn your lesson?~

Jungkook: yes...

Tae: good boy~

Jungkook: now... Let's do this...

He had sex with both of them.

(After)

It was night. Jimin and Tae were cuddled up with Jungkook on his chest. Jungkook held then close.

Jungkook: both of you guys are trying to turn me submissive. Well guess what, it won't work.

Jungkook got them both off of his chest. He was taking off their clothes and taking lewid photos of them while they were sleeping. His background on his phone was of those two in lingerie cuddling together while sleeping. He smiled at the photo. His plan to hurt them wasn't going to make him happy. He was going to go back to his old self. He caressed both of their faces and he kissed both of their lips. He then held them both as he went to sleep.

(Next day)

Jungkook: babies wake up~

He placed kisses on their lips, eyes, nose, and cheeks. They eventually started to wake up. Jimin woke up first.