Love cookie

A/n for some reason I was thinking about love potions then I just remembered about descendants so ig it's going to be sorts like that. Btw this has 0 time travel and everything is taken place in 2024

Harper Dunn had the HUGEST crush on this boy that didn't even know her. His name was Griffin Campbell, harper knew almost everything thing about him. Savannah, her best friend says that harper should just introduce herself to him and start off as friends then slowly not friends. Harper has other plans, of course. "Savannah!!!" Harper yelled over the phone. "Oh my goddd harper I'm with Jordan!" "Uhm. I don't even want to know what you're doing, but anyways I found a way to my griffin like me!" Harper was at her desk looking over the website again. "Text me, or tell me in person at school" with that harper heard the phone hang up and she placed her phone down. "Oh well guess only I will know about this" harper grinned before writing all the information down.

The next say at school harper had a little baggy with her with a cookie. Her plan was to walk past griffin in the lunch room and offer him a cookie. Once he takes a bite out of it though, he will fall in love with harper. harper was hoping this would work and walked over to Griffin's table. Her was laughing with his friends and talking about who knows what. "Hey!" Harper finally said after waiting a bit. "Hi?" Griffin was confused and looked over at his buddies. "I had a bunch of cookies and had one left over, do you want it?" Harper held out the cookie. "Uhm ok" griffin took the cookie and took a bite out of it. Harper smiled and looked over a Savannah who was confused af. "This is a really good cookie! Do you want to go on a date with me Friday night?" Griffin's friends gave him the weirdest look ever, "sure, text me the info" harper handed him a paper with her number. "What was that about dude?" Griffin's best friend, Xavier asked. "I don't know I just know that i love her!" Griffin smiled dreamily and looked into outer space like he was having a main character moment. "You don't even know her name but whatever"

It was Friday night and griffin had said to meet up at the springs around the Tremont. Harper had on a 2 piece with shorts and a shirt over it. She hopped on her bike and started to ride over. When she got there, she noticed a blanket and food sorted out perfectly on the ground. She looked around for griffin but soon spotted him. He walked over and started conversation. "You look really pretty" griffin and harper sat down and griffin held harpers hands in front of her. "Thanks, you don't look to bad yourself" harpers words came out very calmly but her insides were doing flips and gymnastics. I bought some food hope you like it, I don't know how to cook." Griffin poured some Dr. Pepper into 2 cups and sorted out plates and food. "I don't know either" harper laughed and took the plate with food and cup. They ate and laughed for about a hour until griffin suggested they go for a swim.

Griffin hopped in first but didn't come up for a while and harper was getting nervous. "Griffin?" Harper started off quiet then got gradually louder until she hopped in and tried to find him. "Gotcha!" Griffin jumped out and scared the hell out of harper. "Oh my god! You scared me to death griffin!" They swam for the rest of the night then it was time to go home. Harper rode her bike home and they made plans to hang out over the weekend.

When griffin got home he was confused and decided to call Xavier. "Dude what happened on Monday?" His voice sounded urgent. Xavier explained the whole thing then hung up. Griffin then understood what was in the cookie and why. He decided he would play along then tell the truth on Sunday.

Sunday rolled around and Harper and griffin were supposed to be going to the movies. On their was there griffin stopped them. "I know what was in the cookies" griffin looked harper dead in the eyes as her face got red. "Oh?" Harper had a voice crack as she was scared. "I like you harper but you could've just came to talk to me and we could've done this the right way. " fucking Savannah"harper mumbled realizing that Savannah was right. "So I guess you just want to be friends?" Harper looked down to the ground. Griffin picked her head up my he chin. "I want to be more then friends but there's something I want to do more right now. Griffin started to lean in and Harper got nervous. She remembered what was happening and she started to lean in. Harper felt griffins warm lips brush against hers before pulling away. "Let's go watch that movie." Griffin intertwined their finger and they walked towards the building happily.

I actually really like this one. Thank you all for everything, my school is ending next week so I will have more time to write except I am starting theatre over the summer. Love you all! ❤❤❤❤❤

-Laney
903 words