Page 1: Kiler

[The Newspeaker] There has been a killer in our hometown , and the killer is targeting anyone. Who ever gets noticed by the killer will be killed.

The two girls watched the news in fear, until Shariah was crying. Scared that they were next" after all who knows .

But one person was not even scared but pretending to be afraid , they observed Shariah and Lily with no feelings at all.

The person known as Y/N who walked out the house to get some fresh air. Y/N walked with a knife that was hidden in their black hoodie that was visible to the shadows.

Y/n wore a mask with two black circles, with a ghost mouth that was black as well. Y/N was ready to go on a kill spree.

Everyday Y/N would walk where there was not a crowd or lots of people , but an alley where there would be drunk people at night mostly couple's.  Y/N made sure their knife was sharp enough to stad in the victims body.

The two brunettes who were a couple and drunk" walking very badly and trying to get home and sleep together.

The couple didn't even notice the killer behind them. As the boyfriend wanted to make love with his girlfriend in the darkest alley , as he unzipped her dress but only a half . The boyfriend kisses the girlfriend .

Then the boyfriend got stabbed with a knife that went through his neck as his girlfriend screamed in horror and Frozen as the killer kept stabbing him in the neck multiple times until the guy stopped moving and died.

Y/N looked toward the direction where the girlfriend was at creepily" as the girlfriend cried and still frozen.

Y/N stabbed the girlfriend in the chest with the knife, the woman screamed in pain loudly as she tried to get away then she kicked the killer between the legs. And fell to the floor" and tried to get up and get away from the killer as fast she could.

Unfortunately the killer gotten up and slowly walked towards the girlfriend, as she tried to run but couldn't since she broke her ankle , but she was determined to survive and get help and be saved from the killer.  The footsteps of the killer stopped as the woman looked behind and did not see the killer as she turned back" the killer was in front of her and choked the woman with their hand tightly.

The woman then died from suffocation after being choked from the killer, as her lifeless body dropped on the floor" the killer looked at their gloves they wore just because all of it would was some DNA samples with a hand to see the finger print match perfectly.

The killer then killed about 39 victims , that night and destroyed all the evidence, Y/n looked at their hand watch. With a evil smirk "I've done it... exactly as planned' they said with a evil voice.  But went  home to wash the blood and go to bed.

[This song does not belong to me but it's rightful owner.] 😌