Part 5: Death

After many months everyone, in your hometown was starting to become paranoid. Nobody "trusted anyone anymore"
Death was around the corner every night waiting for the right person to pass and kill in seconds didn't matter if it was a kid or an adult.  The killer has been killing for so long that every time, the police come to the crime the killer is not even there. It was frustrating to them even they were starting to feel eyes on them everywhere they went.

But for you it wasn't scary at all'  but the problem is that their were cameras everywhere around buildings restaurants even around some of the alley way's too.  "Damn this all fucking annoying" you said under your breath while reading some Wattpad smut lemon .  As you thought for a very long time, to come up with a plan to get around the camera's with ease.  "I seriously hate this hometown so much because the people I kill scream so high that my ears bleed then I have to hit them with a baseball bat on the head to make them shut up"   Wishing that death could give you a hand.

The total number of people you murdered was about 100,57800,298.

"Well shit I only killed for 2 years and I still had not been caught yet".  What a drag"  my family and friends don't think it's me even though I go for walks at night everyday I'm easily giving them a hint, but they just don't see it.  "Maybe I could kill them and stad my stomach about 15 times to make it look like the killer attacked us while everyone is dead".  Yet I use the voice changer to threaten my victims and the phone I use can't even be tracked or shown for all calls in phone company.

"Well I did kill someone today and there blood is on my left cheek so I washed it off and went to sleep, to get some rest for tomorrow. Because I knew the next day  is gonna get worse and tougher so I'll need the rest as soon as possible.