8.) Insomnia is a Bitch (Deku Angst) (BkDk)

A/N: I just wanted to say Deku calls Katsuki puppy in this because he reminds him of a dog. Very loyal and can be intimidating if you mess with their person or owner. Specifically an angry Pomeranian. The nickname started as a joke but it grew on him and they only use it in private.
Bakugou calls Deku teddy bear because he's soft and cuddly and very comforting for Katsuki. He knows if he needs it Deku will always be there for him.
________________________________________
TW: insomnia, (pet names?)

Deku POV
I am laying down in Kacchan's bed in his dorm room while he is in the shower. It is about three or so in the morning and I'm pretty much wide awake. I rolled around in bed before finally letting out a heavy sigh.

I hear the shower stop running and I look up. I'm laying back down on the bed with my feet towards the headboard and my head is just barely dangling off of it. I direct my eyes up but remain upside down as I see Kacchan exit the bathroom. He closes the door softly and I can see his muscular figure move around through the dark. I lift my head up and turn around in bed so I'm sitting in the middle of it with my legs criss crossed. I giggled softly as I saw him continue try to be quiet at an effort to not wake me. But since I have insomnia, I was already awake.

He walks over to the bed after he's dressed in grey sweatpants and a black muscle tshirt with a skull on it. When he sat down on the bed he turned to look at me and noticed I was awake.

"You're not supposed to be fucking awake at this hour damn nerd. Did I fucking wake you up?" I shook my head and he sighed before laying down on the right side of the bed. Once he was situated, he turned his head facing the wall on the right side of the bed and held out his arms for me.

"Tch." Was all he said as I climbed into his arms. I rested my head on his chest as I listened to his heart beat quicken when I met his touch. He wrapped one arm around my waist and one hand on the back of my head of green curls.

I wrapped an arm around his waist and the other was sprawled next to us while our legs were entangled in each other. His heart beat slowed back down to normal pace after a few minutes. I know I am unable to sleep at the moment but I want him to get some rest, after all it's been a long day.

"Teddy bear," he mumbled softly. I giggled before responding. "Yes puppy?" I snuggled closer to my boyfriend.

"Are you having fucking trouble sleeping tonight again?" He said softly as he moved hair out of my eyes. I briefly smiled at his question.

"Y-Yeah...I guess, I am," I mumbled quietly, but that isn't anything new. "Don't worry about me though pup, I'm ok." I tried to reassure him as I brushed some of his soft dandelion hair out of his face. I gave him a soft smile as he playfully rolled his eyes. He sighed before speaking again.

"Why didn't you fucking tell me Izu?" He cooed and I practically folded from his soft facial expression. How is he so cute and hot at the same time. I pulled myself closer to him and nestled my head into his chest, he is really warm.

"I'm fine, you don't have to worry, I told you that. Just go back to sleep love." I said softly and he grumbled something incoherently.

"Of course I'm fucking worried about you ya damn nerd." He mumbled as he held me tighter.

"Have you tried taking some damn meds for your fucking sleep problem?" He questioned. "Not exactly." I explained. "The hell does that mean dumbass?" He seemed confused as I let out a sigh.

"I've tried taking some sleeping pills but it hasn't seemed to help much, if at all, does that answer your question pup." I tried explaining again and he nodded slowly.

"Why didn't you let me know your insomnia was fucking acting up again?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"I didn't think it was necessary, sorry." I felt stupid. "No need to apologize damn nerd." I smiled briefly. He may not seem like it but he definitely does care about me, he just has his own way of expressing his feelings.

"I adore you ya know." I said with a content smile. "I know I know, I love you too." He muttered. I blushed a little at his statement but stayed in his embrace.

"But don't try changing the subject, you need to fucking talk to me when it gets bad, ok?" He sighed. "Hell, it doesn't even have to be me, just fucking talk to someone, please." He pleaded. God how am I so lucky.

"I will, I promise. Thank you Kat." I mumbled gently as I tried closing my eyes once again. I still feel numb to the world yet I still can't sleep and we have school tomorrow which means I can't keep Kacchan up any longer than I already have. Dammit I should've let him sleep sooner, why the hell am I so weak.

I mentally cursed at myself for keeping him awake so long. "Go to sleep puppy." I tried to convince him.

"Not without you." He expressed. I sighed at his stubbornness. Why are am I like this?

"Pup, we have school tomorrow. I'm not letting you stay up any longer, it's almost four in the morning." I muttered to my boyfriend quietly.

"Izu-" I interrupted him.

"No, you need sleep. Go to bed, please." I whispered. He nuzzled me and pulled us closer together.

"I just want you to be ok." He muttered in my ear. I nodded in response.

"You're a good boyfriend you know." "Of fucking course I am." He smirked. I pressed my hand on the side of his face and locked our eyes together. I smiled at him briefly before bringing our faces together. I brought our lips close and pressed them together. The kiss was soft and gentle.

"Love, get some sleep." I said as he yawned and he nodded. He closed his eyes as I leaned my head closer on his chest. He fell asleep in my arms.

"Good night." I whispered before attempting to go to sleep as well.

1105 words