Chapter 1

"Mike, let me go!" Caty yelled

"I'm saving your life!"

"Keeping me from my family is not saving me!"

Five days ago

'Caty we have to go!" she yelled from downstairs

"Hang on mom!" I answered

I can't believe it, I'm turning thirteen and I get to go to Freddy Fazbears. I still had to get my phone, which I needed to charge, and my steam punk googles. I heard the tardis, but it was just my phone. My friend Kai texted me "I can't wait to go!" I responded with "me 2"

When I went downstairs I saw my cake, doctor who, and some gifts wrapped in Freddy Fazbears Pizza gift wrap.

"Are you ready?" my mom asked

"Yeah."

When we got in the car, I listened to some Mandopony. My mom asked who my favourite character was.

"Hmm, I think...... Bonnie"

When we got there, I saw Kai's car. I walked inside to the aroma of pizza and little kids laughing.

I saw Kai stuffing his face with pizza. I sneaked up behind him and scared him.

We fooled around for about half an hour. Then, we had cake, opened gifts, and listened to Freddy,Bonnie, and Chica sing. Every time Bonnie talked I recorded it.

I saw the old purple curtain and the sign that read "Out Of Order", but something was different this time. Probably some kid went in there, but I still called out hello. Surprisingly, a head popped out, a fox head at that.

"Who are you?" I asked cautiously

"My name is Foxy the pirate fox. Who are you?"

"C-Caty" I said stuttering

" No need to be afraid, say do you have any pizza?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Because I'm hungry." Well, it is an all you can eat buffet

I ran back to get some pizza and came back.

"Here." I said handing him the slice

"Thanks."

"Your welcome, well bye."

When we were about to leave, I just remembered my phone, I ran back to get it, but it was dead. When I came back, no one was there. I was stuck here alone for the night.