Chapter 4: Vampires

Lisa's POV

*12:00am*

I was in the middle of the woods when I heard a noise. It sounded like something growling. "Hello? Who's there?" I said. I heard another growl and a wolf jumped out at me. I backed up before it could land on me. "Did you attack me?" I asked. It turned into a human and said "Yes. I attacked you." I looked around to make sure no one found me. "Why?" I asked. "You'll find out soon." The wolf said. "What's your name?" I asked. "My name is Peter. You better get out of here now." He said. "Why?" I asked. "Just go. Now!" He said. "Ok. Bye." I said and ran away. I ran out of the woods and back to my old house. I layed on the ground and fell asleep.

Dani's POV

*2:00am*

We've been looking for Lisa all night and still haven't found her. "Do you have any idea where she might've went?" Ms. Howlersburg asked. I started thinking of where Lisa might've went. "Our old house." I said. "Where did you live?" She asked. I showed her where we used to live and we got out of the car. We saw Lisa asleep on the ground. "You better go back to the hotel. I'll bring her back." I said. "I'll wait in the car." She said and got back in the car. Lisa woke up and saw me. "What are you doing here?" She asked me. "I know how to turn you back to normal but we have to get back to the hotel first." I said. "Ok." She said and got up. When she got up, she turned into a wolf. She jumped on me and knocked me over. She stared at me and got off me. When she got off me, she ran away. I got up and heard a noise. It sounded like a dog whining. "Lisa!" I shouted. I ran toward where she went and I saw a car with Lisa in the trunk. Lisa was still a wolf. I chased the car until it stopped at a gas station. I heard one of the car doors open and I hid behind a tree. I heard another car door open and I looked around the tree. I saw two men getting out of the car. They shut the car doors and went in the store. I walked over to the trunk and saw Lisa as a human again. "Why did you jump on me?" I asked and turned around. The two men were standing behind me. "Look what we have here." One of them said. The other one opened the trunk and threw me in it. I tried to get back out but he closed the trunk. "I didn't mean to jump on you. I don't know how to control when I change or not. I don't know how to control what I do when I'm a wolf." She said. "But you ran away after you did that." I said. "I found out how to control myself. Are you ok?" She asked. "Yeah." I said. The car started moving. "Are you ok?" I asked Lisa. "Yeah." She said. I fell asleep and Lisa did too.

*3:00am*

I woke up and Lisa was gone. I looked at the trunk door. It was open. I got out and saw a mansion. I looked around. There wasn't any houses or trees around. I looked at the mansion. The front door was open. I walked up to the door. I heard screaming. It didn't sound like Lisa. I went in and saw another door. It was open. I heard screaming coming from that room. It lead downstairs. I went downstairs and saw a lady tying up Lisa. Lisa was a wolf again. The lady turned around and saw me. "Who are you and what do you want from us?" I asked the lady. "I'm a vampire and I'm going to kill you and your sister." She said. I remembered what Ms. Howlersburg told me. I tried to help Lisa but the vampire grabbed me and tied me up. "Let us go." I said. "No." She said. "Who are the men? Are they vampires too?" I asked. "Yes." She said. Lisa was growling at her while I was talking to the vampire. I looked at Lisa and she scratched me. "Lisa! What was that for?" I asked. The vampire went upstairs. I heard people talking upstairs. I looked at Lisa. She was trying to get out. I was exhausted from staying up all night. I fell asleep again.