Chapter 5: Werewolves vs Vampires

Lisa's POV

*5:00am*

I was still a tied up wolf. I looked at Dani. She was asleep. I turned back into a human. "Dani. We have to stay awake." I whispered to her. She woke up and looked at me. "What's going to happen to us?" She asked me. "I don't know." I said. She started trying to get out. I heard a wolf howling. Dani started to grow fur. I watched her. She turned into a wolf and got out. "Dani! How'd you do that?" I whispered. She ran over to me. I heard someone coming down the stairs. Dani looked at the stairs and stood still. I saw the lady coming down the stairs. The lady looked at Dani. "Get her!" She said. The two men came down the stairs and ran toward Dani. "Dani! Run!" I shouted. Dani looked at me and jumped out a window. The two men stopped running and looked at me. "Don't worry about her. She's still tied up." The lady said. "What if she gets out?" One of the men asked the lady. "Guard her. Make sure she doesn't get out." She said and went back upstairs. "You heard her. Let's guard this werewolf." One of the men told the other man. They kept talking to each other and I stopped listening. All of a sudden, I saw Dani sneak back through the window as a human. She pulled off the curtain that was blocking the sunlight. The men started screaming and burning. Dani came over to me and untied me. "Good job Dani." I whispered. We went up the stairs and saw a lot of other vampires looking at us. "Attack!" The lady screamed. All of the vampires started running towards us. We started fighting for our lives. Soon, we found out there were a lot of windows close to the roof. "Dani! Cover me!" I screamed and turned into a wolf. I climbed up some stuff to get to the windows. I pulled off all of the curtains and heard screaming all of the vampires were burning. I turned back into a human."My name is Shirley! Remember me!" I heard the lady scream. "No thank you!" I screamed back and climbed back down the stuff. I grabbed Dani's hand and we ran outside. We ran all the way back to the hotel and went in. We saw Mrs. Howlersburg. "Let's go before it's too late." She said. I looked out window at the sun. It was almost sunset. We ran in a science lab. "What kind of hotel has a science lab?" I asked. "There's no time for questions." Mrs. Howlersburg said and picked up a needle to give us a shot like a doctor. "What's in that?" I asked. "A potion to turn you back to normal." Mrs. Howlersburg said and gave me a shot. It hurt a little. She gave Dani a shot after me. "Are we normal now?" Dani asked. "Yes." Mrs. Howlersburg said and walked away. "Good." Dani said. We went to our hotel room and I layed on my bed. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Shirley's POV

I left my hiding place when it was night and went outside. "I can't believe they think I'm dead. I will get my revenge." I said.