back story for y/n

y/n was born on the ninth of January 2008 , she is the daughter of the present king romano of Italy and   late queen Rosella who past away when she was born due to complication with the birth, Romano was distraught that the love of his life had died but he made a deal with himself to look after their heir and give her the most things life can give you. by the time y/n was 5 she could read, write perfectly. she also took up other things on the side like fencing and archery. she loved both very much that often she would challenge their servants in the castle to duel her or shoot with her. even though her mother died when she was young she always felt sad about her death and thought it was her fault. when she reached the age of ten she was the Italian archery and fencing champion as well as a world record holder. even though all this was very fun for the little princess she couldn't help but feel lonely even though she had all the attention from the press and fashion people begging her to wear their designs in public she still felt part of her was missing she needed a friend. ever since she was a child she was home schooled until she asked her dad if she could go to a real school which he replied with a yes as long as she promises if anything bad happens she must be home schooled again. when she was eleven she joined a school in Italy which is where she met her best friend Lucia, who later she found out was her cousin from her mums side so she wasn't royal, however they liked to pretend they were both royal and they danced around y/ns ball room and laughed at each other, and it finally occurred to y/n she wasn't as lonely as she used to be and she is actually enjoying her life now. when y/n turned 15 her life seemed to be perfect; perfect father, perfect friends, perfect hobbies she was finally the happiest she had ever been and she no longer blamed herself for her mothers death and just got on with it.