Chapter 1: Their marks

TW: Parent d3@th

Ruv, an 8-year-old boy with gray hair and eyes was sitting beside his father, Krusveto, on the latter's d3@thb3d, bawling his eyes out.

"I don't want you go yet, papa!" Ruv sobbed. "I lost mama and I can't lose you too! Not so soon!"

"Ruv, my son..." Krus cupped his son's cheek and wiped his tears with his thumb. "It'll be alright..."

"How is it gonna be 'alright?' I'm gonna lose you forever!!"

"You won't completely lose me. I may not be here, physically, anymore, but I will still live on." He pointed to his son's chest. "In your heart. Before I take my last breath, please remember these words, and never forget to be yourself, no matter what. Alright?"

Ruv sniffled and nodded. "O-Okay."

Vinskolla, a woman with long, golden blonde hair that had purple highlights, Lubov, and Y/N, who were both around Ruv's age, walked over to Krus, who looked up at Vinskolla.

"Please take care of my son."

"I will, cousin Krusveto." Vinskolla said. "I promise."

Krus smiled and bid his family goodbye before closing his eyes.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeep!

Ruv fell to his knees and began bawling his eyes out.

His father was gone.

***

10 years later...

Lubov, who was wearing a white, off-shoulder top, a pink short skirt, white fishnet leggings and purple ankle strap heels, Y/N, who was wearing [outfit of choice], and Ruv, who was wearing a black t-shirt and matching pants, blew a cake that had 18 candles on it.

"WE'RE 18!!" Lubov celebrated. "WE'RE OFFICIALLY LEGAL ADULTS NOW!! HIP HIP!"

"HOORAY!" Y/N finished, equally as happy as his sister was.

"Alright, alright, tone it down, you two." Vinskolla said. "On the count of three, you are going to reveal you symbols to me, alright?"

"Alright." Lubov, Y/N, and Ruv said in unison, covering their wrists.

"One...Two...Three!"

Lubov removed her hand from her wrist and gasped, their eyes lighting up like a Christmas tree as she revealed a black mark that was the shape of a golf club on their wrist.

"My symbol is a golf club, and so is Carol's!!" Lubov said, tears of happiness forming in her eyes. "She's my soulmate!"

"Congrats, Lu." Ruv said with a small smile on his face. "We're so happy for you."

"Yeah!" Y/N agreed. "I know how hard it is for you to make relationships that'll last, so it's great to see that you'll be able to have a happy ending with your prince, or should I say; princess charming. You deserve it."

Lubov laughed. "Thank you! Anyways, who wants to go next!"

"I'll go next!" Y/N said. He removed his hand from his wrist. "...Huh..."

"What is it?" Lubov asked.

Y/N revealed his symbol to his family. "It's a boombox, and nobody I know has it."

"What about Cherry?" Ruv asked. "You've been crushing on her for some time now. What if she has the same mark and you and her are truly meant to be?"

"OH. MY. COCA-COLA. You are so right!" Y/N said. "I'll make sure my ADHD doesn't make me forget to ask her. What's yours?"