CHAPTER 9: Rahul found the CCTV footage/Rahul spending time with Natasha

APOLLO HOSPITAL, GURUGRAM

The Chapter continues with Natasha Raichand and Mrs

The Chapter continues with Natasha Raichand and Mrs. Garg where Mrs. Garg was furious at her and pushes on the Staircase. Natasha about to fall. Rahul was shocked and about to grab his wife's hand. Rahul said to her, "NATASHA! CAREFUL!!". He tried to grab Natasha's hand but unfortunately, he missed it and Natasha fall of from the Corridor's stairs. She screams before that, "AAAA!!". Rahul was totally shocked. He ran after her. He tried to help Natasha to stand up but Natasha is in lot of pain which is a very painful condition of her. She screams Rahul's name, "RAHUL!! NO!! My leg! my arm!!! I cannot stand up". Rahul said, "Your Arm is bleeding!!!". Natasha was taken on a stretcher bed to a Medical ward for a treatment. Natasha grabbed Rahul's hand tightly. Reema treats the wounds of Natasha's Arm and applied the bandages.

Gaurav was discussing, "I have checked. It's a ligament strain. There is no fracture. If you want to recover, It's better to rest more after the bandage is applied". He saw at Natasha and he was surprised to see her on the patient bed. He said, "Natasha!! How do you get hurt like this and bandage cloth on your arm?" Rahul didn't like him so he said in front of Gaurav in a awkward way, "Change the doctor!". Gaurav said in attitude, "If you think I am not good enough, Can you?" Rahul saw at him. Gaurav further said to him, "If you want to help, Please go out!!". Natasha said to Rahul that Gaurav Khurana is a Orthopedic doctor, "Rahul!! Dr. Gaurav is both surgeon and an Orthopedic doctor. You should trust our expertise as doctors, Okay?" Rahul saw at her. Natasha smiled at him. Natasha said to Dr. Gaurav, "Is there a fracture?" Gaurav replied, "No! It's a ligament strain and sprained ankle. Stick to the medication for 2-3 weeks and you will recover". Rahul about to leave. Dr. Gaurav said to Nurse, "Take your time". The Nurse replied, "Alright! Dr. Khurana". Gaurav started the treatment. He asked for his forgiveness to Natasha, "Sorry!!". Natasha's mood suddenly turned off and bad after seeing Gaurav after listening to Gaurav asking his forgiveness to her. Rahul saw at them. He also heard the word SORRY. He somehow left the Ward. Natasha saw at Rahul who just waiting outside. Natasha is struggling and she is in lot of pain. Gaurav says to her, "It seems that I owe you an explanation". Natasha saw outside the Wardroom and Gaurav looks at her. Natasha said, "It's all over!!". Gaurav saw at her. He nodded his head up and down lightly. He asked Natasha, "Is he really good to you?" Natasha said to him, "Gaurav!! It's over between the two of us. Don't pretend to care about me. I really don't want it". Gaurav replied, "Yes! You are right! I forgot that you are married". Natasha tried to move. Gaurav about to help but Natasha refused to take his help by saying, "I can do it myself". Gaurav said to Reema, "Please bring the crutches". Reema replied, "Coming!!". Rahul pushed the curtains. Both Natasha and Rahul said in unison, "NO NEED!!". Natasha saw at Rahul. Rahul came to her and carried her on his arm and said, "Let's go Home Darling!!". Both of them left the Ward hall. Natasha said to her Husband, "Rahul! I can do it myself". Rahul replied her, "If you really could, You wouldn't have gotten hurt". Reema saw that they forgetten to take the crutches. Reema said, "Wait for me". She ran after them to handover the crutches.