3.BABYGIRL......

"Babygirl, running away from me, huh?"

That voice made mugdha shiver and she ran as fast as she could

In class,

Abhi was so closed to urvi that he could hear her heartbeats, which were faster than normal.

He could feel her feminist fragrance. Her head was bowed low even urvi could feel his attractive masculine fragrance.

Abhi put his both hands on either sides of the wall trapping her and ask

Abhi:- so a cute little rebel tried to disobey me huh?

Urvi nodded her head in disagreement.

He grabbed her waist and got more closer to her and he came near her ears

Abhi: words.....my little rebel .....words I know you aren't deaf!

Urvi:- (shivering) I...I...am not.....a little rebel

Abhi: You are a little rebel.....but,( holding her waist tightly) How dare you disobey my orders,huh?

Urvi: I am not a..... Please let me go!!

Abhi: answer my question... How dare you disobey my orders huh?

Urvi: you are a devil.... for one complain against your group you did such a humiliating act with that innocent one

Abhi: ( with smirk) yeah.....I am a devil and you are prey of this devil....... innocent prey!!

Urvi:(shivering) no...... please let me go....mugdha will be waiting for me!!

Abhi: don't worry my little rebel.....just like this devil had caught you similarly A ruthless monster will caught her or had already caught her......

Upon hearing this urvi was totally afraid and by seeing her expressions abhi had a dangerous smirk.

Abhi: you... Deserve a severe punishment little rebel.....

Urvi:- punishment......

Other side........

Mugdha was constantly running from a person

" Please kanha help me , I don't want to be caught by this beast....."

She hide herself in the canteen and just then.....

"Baby girl......my cute little babygirl.....I know you are hiding here .....please come out show me your innocent face....or else......!!"

His voice becomes darken....

"Or else....I will made you to come out by my way....."

Mugdha was shivering with fear, she was aware that if he caught her then, even god will not be able to save her...

" आ तुझे बताउ एक राक्षस से उलझने का परिणाम.....

लगा था होगा कोई ममुली सा परिंदा....

पर तू तो खुबसूरत सी मासूम तितली है....

जिस देख पागल हुआ में तुझे पाने के लिए

आपनी कैद में रखूंगा तुझे इस कदर

की दुनिया भी डरे मुझसे तुझे छिनाने से...