Chapter 8

_______________________

Jungkook's POV':-

Even just by the presence of him making me feel safe so how can I not recognise Taehyung my love . I didn't turn back but I heard him saying something.

"Are you out of your mind . How can you push someone like this". Taehyung's every word I can feel near my neck . That warm breath literally makes my knee go weak.

"Are you okay". He asked me . I hurriedly balanced myself , gave a nod to him and just ran off from there not giving him any chance to ask more.

I just run to an empty place and take a deep breath. "Oh my Namjesus that was insane."

I don't even have the strength to look at him. His breath on my neck , his chest pressed to my back just made my hormones go wild.

My body is totally on fire right now this is the second time we were that much closer. I shook my head and tried to call back my heart from a running merathon.

Author's POV':-

Lia saw Taehyung from afar. Oh fuck what if they got to know about this hoe being my cousin. No it can't be. Lia thought and started to push Jungkook away from her.

Taehyung was so angry with Lia's behaviour from afar he could see that she was literally pushing Jungkook.

He gritted his teeth in anger and quickly walked toward them. Thank God he reached on time and was able to prevent Jungkook from falling.

But his anger got calm inhaling the sweet scent of Jungkook and he can feel the closeness of their bodies.

But Lia's face made his rage grow more. He scolded her but before he could ask more, Jungkook left from there.

But here someone was in deep thoughts, the person isn't Taehyung but it's Jimin.

Lia mentioned that he is ugly or something. But just looked at his skin glowing all milk white and I can say it's not any make up. Everyday because of his bangs I never got to see his skin but today I can clearly see. It may have some scars but not as Lia described.

Jimin was so in thought that he didn't realise that Yoongi took him away from them.

"What was that for Lia". Taehyung asked in a very cold tone.

"O-op-pa actually I-I was just playing a-around". Taehyung brow raised.

"Really but it's no-".

"Taehyung leaves nah, Why to make a big issue of nothing. Let's just enjoy ". Jack interrupted and dragged Taehyung away.

"Because of that bitch oppa scolded him. I'll not let you breathe in peace ". She huffed angrily.

Someone was observing everything from afar. It was hobi he promised Jungkook that he'll keep an eye and make sure that he is okay.