Chapter 13

_______________________

"HYUNG STOP IT!". Jungkook yelled and pushed Jae-kyung who fell on the floor.

Jungkook wide his eyes on his own action and helped Jae-kyung to sit up who just Jerk his hand. "I'm s-orry I don't mean. I just - . I'm sorry hyung I don't mean to push you".

Jae-kyung looked at him with a lil smirk on his face. "Then try to take my apology ". Jungkook was so confused. "Then take my apology by obeying my words". Jae-kyung said and again leaned Jungkook in bed.

He tried to push his hand in Jungkook's shirt . Jungkook was so scared Jae-kyung never behaved like that before. It was his new side which is now scaring him to the core.

Jungkook pushed Jae-kyung lil and got up from bed. "I'm not feeling well I-I think I should go home".

Jungkook was about to leave but a hand forcefully pushed him to bed . Jae-kyung harshly grabbed Jungkook's hands. "I didn't bring you here just to let you go without doing nothing! ". Hearing Jae-kyung's yell Jungkook got a startle.

"Wh-hat do you mean". Jungkook was sweating in fear.

"All the time I fucking behaved well with you, accepted your all annoying requests and fulfilled them and in return I got nothing ". Jungkook was so confused by the elder butt the change of aura made him feel scared.

He is feeling scared for the first time in the past two months with an elder.

"Don't give me that look . What do you think I was being nice with you so you thought I like you, I love you . No! Jungkook no I didn't love you not even for a second I liked you".

"You're lying right . You're doing a prank right . Please don't do this I know you're just joking you love me right? ".

Jungkook's voice was full of pain even after hearing Jae-kyung's confession he thought that the elder was just joking.

Jae-kyung laughed evilly. "You're so naive Jungkook and this is what made me use you for my pleasure".

Those words left Jungkook in tears those words made him feel a stab in his heart. But still he doesn't want to accept those words.

"But I loved your body from the very first day I saw you . Your waist curves, your big thigh and last your ass. Oh god just thinking of you under me how many times I had jerked off".

"When your ass can make me feel hard then how I'll feel to fuck it hard , slap it. You know what you're making me hard right now too". Jae-kyung said and roamed his hand under Jungkook's shirt.

Jungkook was so stunned to even realise those moves his mind went all blank and made his mind thoughtless.He was feeling pain in his hurt to even feel something else.

"So soft and beautiful just for me". Jae-kyung was about to kiss Jungkook but Jungkook pushed him hard and tried to run away from there.

But Jae-kyung was fast enough and  pinned him to the wall while grabbing both of Jungkook's hands.