The pool party

The kids all got ready for the pool party, getting their swimmers and setting up the pool. "Estrella!" Shouted Rose (NoSaneHumanAllowed), "What are we gonna eat for lunch?"

"Are you hungry already?" Estrella (EnchantedVen0m) asked from the poolside, where Aunt Soph (m-misha-a) and Leah (LeoMcshizzle4Life) and her was cleaning the pool.

"No, I just wanted to know."

"Well, we can have hamburgers if you like. Just get the food ready to make, ok? Get the others to help you."

"Ok, sure!" Rose (NoSaneHumanAllowed) ran off to tell everyone. "Hey guys! Help me set up for hamburgers!"

"Hamburgers?" "Did I hear hamburgers." "Yes hamburgers!" "HAMBURGERSSSS!"

Winnie (2021WEIRDO2020) was the first to some down the stairs, the rest close behind her. "What do we have to do?" She asked.

"Help me set up for hamburgers so that we can eat them straight after we swim, Plant-butt!" Rose (NoSaneHumanAllowed) said, rolling her eyes.

"C'mon slow pokes!" Exclaimed Lily (Lilyloxy), already in the kitchen. "The faster we set up for lunch, the faster we can get in the pool!"

"True dat!" Yelled out Grace (IM_A_READER_FEAR_ME), rushing into the kitchen.

"I got the meat!" Called out Casey (katebishopsimp13). "It's cold! Cold, cold, cold, cold-" 

"Put it down if it's cold!" Tinker (Tinker_Stories22) told her.

"I don't have the container with water to put it in!"

"I got ya covered!" Said Will (Pjostan253), placing down a container with warm water inside it on the kitchen counter.

"Thanks Willy!" Casey (katebishopsimp13) said, putting the meat in and shaking her hands.

"Who's gonna cut the vegetables up with me?" Asks Laurel (ThatDaughterOfAthena), pulling them out of the fridge.

"I wanna cut stuff with a sharp knife!" Said Liba (The_Jewish_HalfBlood), which causes Laurel to rephrase her sentence.

"Which one of the big kids is gonna help me cut up the veggies?"

"Silver and I can help!" Sof (seaweed_brain27) replied, Silver (Silver_Bey_Resonance) looking over in confusion. "I'm doing what now?"

"Liba, can you, Rose and Mia set the table?" Asks Kalopsia (demigod_with_a_quirk), getting out some serviettes for them to put on the outside table. "I'll get everyone's towels ready, kay?"

"Got it," Liba (The_Jewish_HalfBlood) says, taking the serviettes and handing some to the two other girls.

"Hey, kids? We got some more relatives coming today!" Aunt Soph (m-misha-a) calls from the pool. "Make sure to add more food on the table and get more seats as well, kay?"

"Yep, we got it!" Confirms Carol (NOMNOMTASTYCAKE), dragging some more tables to the outside area. "How many people are coming?"

"We've got nine more people coming over!" Leah (LeoMcshizzle4Life) shouts back.

"Woah, just when I thought this family was big, it got bigger." Willy (Pjostan253) say, his eyes wide.

"Mal, where are the extra chairs?" Asks Erika (ErklEN11)from one side of the room.

"They're in the cupboard under the stairs!" Mal (SOALANGELOisbest) answers, then stops for a second. "Cupboard under the stairs...now where have I heard that before?"