The Wattpad house

Alright! Hello and welcome to the first one shot of the Wattpad family! Hope you guys like it!

Third PoV

The family pulled up in three blue seven seater cars, Aunt Soph, Estrella and Leah driving. Katelynn, Mia, Rose, Lily and Liba got out of the first car. Out of the second came Casey, Grace, Will, Tinker and Mal. And Silver, Winnie, Laurel, Kalopsia, Erika and Sof came out of the third.

"Estrella! Mia said that girls are better than boys!" Will complained, while getting out of the car.

"Mia, don't be mean to your cousin," Estrella scolded her, as she closed the car door. "And Will, don't worry, we are all equally as good as each other, in our own ways."

"Woah! Is that our new home?" Grace asked as she pointed at the huge house with a rainbow roof in front of them.

"Well, judging at how we parked in the driveway, we're walking up the the house, and we're going to visit our new house, I would say yes, this is our new home." Stated Laurel, Casey rolling her eyes.

"Thank you Einstein," Casey said while ruffing Laurel's hair. Laurel swatted her hand away playfully.

Liba and Rose went up the steps to the door, trying to open it. "It's locked." Deadpanned Rose.

"Here, catch!" Leah threw the keys up to them, Liba catching them. "Thanks!"

Liba unlocked the door, and gasped at the sight of inside the house. Green and blue stripped walls surrounded them, with a huge lobby in front of them. Two staircases went up, both on opposite sides. The staircases' railing were decorated and coloured rainbow. The floor was white and marble, with a single circle rug in the middle of the lobby. Buckets filled with Lego were against the wall, but Estrella had a hunch that they would be strewn across the floor pretty soon.

"I dibs the biggest room!" Shouted Winnie, snapping out of her shock first and running inside, quickly taking off her shoes.

"No way! I get the biggest room!" Shouted Grace, following Winnie in suit. The rest of the kids rushed inside after them, going upstairs to claim their rooms. Estrella chucked at the sight.

"They're all the same size!" She shouted from downstairs, and a loud, "Ohhhhh" was heard.

Upstairs

There were two kids per room, the exception being Will, meaning that there were nine rooms for the kids.

"Alright!" Shouted Sof over the yelling. "We will now decide who shares a room with who!"

"How about the older siblings have a hat with names to pull out, same with the younger siblings. So that they won't...um...find stuff they're not supposed too." Suggested Kalopsia, the others agreed.

"Ok, it's decided!" Mal said, getting out two buckets from who knows where. "Who has pen and paper?"

Silver managed to pull pen and paper from thin air. "Here! Use this."

Everyone wrote down their names, and put it in their respective bucket. Erika drew the names. "Ok, from the big kid bucket we have...Casey and Tinker!"

The two girls high fived and rushed into one room, setting up their beds. "Next pair, we have Winnie and Silver!" 

"I want top bunk!" Screams Silver as she runs into the room, Winnie on her tail.

"No way! I want it!"

"Ok-ayyyy..." Continued Erika, "We have Lily and me!"

"Yes!" Cheered Lily, then got looks from Laurel, Sof and Katelynn. "What? Erika's a good roommate!"

Lily grabbed Erika's bags (as she still had to draw the names out) and went to her room. "Alright, next is Laurel and Sof!"

"Let's go!" The two girl fist bumped, then went to their rooms.

"That leaves Carol and Katelynn!" Erika said. The two girls did a little happy dance, quite happy that they were sharing a room. "We're like this," Carol explained, crossing her fingers.

Erika turned to the little kids. "Ok, now your turn!"

She grabbed the bucket, and pulled out two pieces of paper. "We have...Mia and Liba!" 

"I wanna get the bottom bunk!" Said Liba.

"Why?" Asked Mia, confused. Usually this is the other way round.

"Because there are spider up there."

"Fair," Mia agreed, shrugged.

The two girls went into their room, setting up. Erika picked up two more papers. "Rose and...Mal!"

"Finally!" Exasperated Mal, "I've been waiting forever!"

Rose shook her head, before going to their room.

Erika mixed the bucket a bit, before choosing once again. "Grace and Kalopsia!"

"Hell yeah!" Kalopsia punched her fist up into the air. "We're like this!" Kalopsia crossed her fingers, Grace nodding and smiling in agreement.

"Right, Will you get the last room," Erika told him, and he nodded.

"I get a whole room to myself! Yes!" He ran off to his room, dragging his bag along with him.

Inside the room-Laurel's PoV

I looked into my room, which I was sharing with Sof. "Wow..." I was left speechless. The room was amazhang.

The walls where still green and blue, except instead of stripes, the blue was on top and the green was below it. Soft purple carpet lay on the floor, a bookshelf in the corner too. Bunk beds were next to a small window, where outside I could see a large tree with pink flowers all over it. Across from the beds, there was a couch facing a TV. Next to that was a door, which I opened, curious of what was inside. A huge bathroom was what I found, with a spa bath and two cupboards with white fluffy towel stacked inside them. A walk-in dressing room was beside the both showers, so that each person could have their privacy.

"Laurel! Come look!" Sof shouted from outside the door. I quickly ran to her, and found that she was on the balcony. I saw what she was pointing at, and gasped. "Wow..."

A huge pool-no, scratch that, MULTIPLE huge pools were in our backyard. Massive waterslides ran downwards, water splashing into them. The slides were all sorts of colours, and the pools had diving boards too. 

I took a huge breath, then shouted, "KATELYNN, ROSE, TINKER, WILL, ERIKA, CAROL, CASEY, GRACE, MIA, WINNIE, SILVER, KALOPSIA, MAL, LILY, LIBA, AUNT SOPH, LEAH AND ESTRELLA!!! GET OUT YA SWIMMERS AND PUT 'EM ON 'CAUSE WE'RE HAVING A MOVING IN PARTY!!!"

Third PoV

Cheers could be heard throughout the big house, as everyone got ready for the party, inviting friends and setting up.

This was gonna be one heck of a party.

YAY! First family one shot done!

Big thank you to ya big sis Tinker (otherwise known asTinker_Stories22 ) They helped me design the rooms. I will put pictures of the rooms (as soon as Wattpad lets me.)

Hope you liked this first one, if you have any suggestions or quote for yourself that you want me to put in the next chapter of the pool party, please let me know!

Reminder of who is who:

Older siblings: Laurel, Sof, Casey, Tinker, Silver, Lily, Erika, Katelynn.

Middle siblings: Winnie, Carol, Will.

Younger siblings: Mia, Rose, Mal, Grace, Kalopsia, Liba.

Aunts: Aunt Soph and Leah.

Mom: Estrella.

Okay, so 20 people in the family! 

Laurel