10

Soon, everyone came back to Goa and the college was started. Neil tried every way to convince Avni and to get atleast one chance from her but she was adamant on her thoughts. The exams were bow started and as the exam ended Avni got disappeared from Goa. Neil tried to search Avni in Goa but he couldn't find her. He tried to contact Sakhi and Vivaan but they didn't picked up his calls or replied his messages. When he went to meet them they just ignored him as if he didn't exist. Soon 1 year was passed but Neil failed to find Avni. Neil's father who was a great businessmen asked him to join his company. First he refused but later  thought that maybe it would help him to forget her.

On the other side, Avni after passing her exams went to her parents back in Delhi. There she joined her father's company.

(P.S. Both Neil and Avni's father were big businessemen but they were not aware about each other)

Neela&Ashish Mehta: Avni's mom-dad, very supportive and friendly.

Neela: Avni bachha..

Avni: Ha Mummaa.

Neela: Kabhi Vivaan aur Sakhi ko bulaav Yaha bahut din hogaye unnse mile.

Avni: Mumma Maine unnko bola but unnko Goa Mai hi job lag gayi na so they were like abhi hamara training period Chalu hai chutti nahi milegi but they would try in weekends.

Ashish: Aur agar vo nahi aapaye to hum chale jaayenge Goa. What say? Vaise tu Goa se Delhi Kyu vapas Aayi? Job to terko vahape bhi mil jaati.

Avni: Papa aapki yad mujhe yaha khich laayi.

Ashish: Draamebaaz. Bilkul apni maa pe gayi hai.

Neela: Ohh hello mister Mai Kidhar se bich Mai Aayi abhi.

Ashish: Bich Mai Kya tumhari pregnancy Mai Avni me waqt tumhare tantrums aur mood swings itne the ki Mai second baby Karne se darr hi gaya.

Avni started laughing. Neela and Ashish smiled seeing her.

Ashish: Avni if you don't mind Kya Tum Mera ek chotu sa kaam krogi? Pleashh..

Avni: Papa stop being a baby. Bolo Kya baat hai.

Ashish: Ek meeting hai but mujhe Kuch aur bhi kaam hai. So can you attend the meeting?

Avni: Bass itni si baat. Okayy.

On the other side, Neil was sitting in his cabin seeing his love's photo.

Neil(in mind): Avni, my love, kaha ho Tum

Neil(in mind): Avni, my love, kaha ho Tum. Please vapas Goa aajao. Please mujhe ek mauka aur dedo. Please I really love you. Please a last chance please.

He heard a knock on the door and kept his phone and allowed the person to come in. It was his P.A. who informed him about his meeting in Delhi tomorrow. The day was spent well then by both of them and both slept at night missing each other. The next morning, Avni got up and was having her breakfast very fast.