19

Neil was all ready to leave the house with his bags. He turned and saw none to bid him a bye. A house help was just standing there waiting for him to leave to close the door. Neil felt that none was bothered for him if he stays there or not. He took his suitcase and went and sat in the can which he already booked and went away.

On the other side, in Avni's room.

Avni: Papa Neil gaya. I think abb hame bhi nikalna chahiye.

Ashish: Haa Chalo.

The trio then sat in the car and went. Neil was sitting in the can lost thinking about Avni but he came out of his thoughts when suddenly the car stopped.

Neil: Kya hua Bhai gaadi Kyu roki?

Driver: Sahab vo Kuch kaam hai.

Neil frowned.

Neil: Kaam?

He put chloroformed napkin on his face and then put black mask on Neil's face and tied his hands and legs. He came out of his car and called someone.

Driver: Haa kaam hogaya.

Person: Ab jaha bataya hai vaha leke Jao use.

On the other side, Avni Ashish-Neela reached their destination and then we're waiting for Neil's car to arrive.

Avni: Papa ye Neil ki car abhi tak Aayi Kyu nahi? Hamse pehle nikle the vo log.

Ashish: Bachha Mai short cut se aaya hu isliye ham jldi pahuch gaye. Thoda wait karo Neil aajayega.

Avni: Kahi use hamare plan ke baare Mai Kuch pata to nahi lag gaya?

Ashish: Nahi Kuch pata nhi Laga Hoga tension mat lo.

Neela: Haa tension mat lo. Relax baccha.

On the other side, the driver took the unconscious Neil to a godown and made her sit on the chair and tied his hands and legs. Here Avni was totally tensed of what is happening.

Avni: Papa 2 ghante hogaye Neil abhi tak nahi aaya. Subah subah itna traffic nahi hota. Aur jiss route se vo log aarahe hai udharse bhi sirf 1 ghanta lagta hai yaha 2 ghante hogaye hai papa. Mujhe Kuch gadbad lag Rahi hai.

Ashish: Wait Mai uss aadmi ko call krta hu.

Just then a man comes drenched totally in blood and full of wounds.

Ashish: Arey Vishwas Tum yaha to Neil Kaha hai.

Vishwas: Sir Mai gaadi leke raaste se jaa raha tha tab.

Flashback:

Vishwas was driving the car when a lady suddenly came in front and he put break. He came out of the car and asked the lady.

Vishwas: Madam aap thik hai.

The lady got up and then suddenly pulled him from behind and started beating him ruthlessly. The lady smirked and then signed a guy and who took the car.

Flashback ends.

Avni: Kya?? Isska Matlab Neil khatre Mai hai. Kaka aapne uss aurat ka chehra dekha?

Vishwas: Haa Avni dekha tha Maine usska chehra isliye jaise taise Yaha away hu vohe batane keliye.

Ashish: Mai police commissioner ko call karta hu vo Mera bachpan ka dost hai vo jarur meri help krega.

Ashish goes and calls police.

Avni: Kaa vo aurat Kaisi dikhti thi usska naam vagara Kuch suna aapne?

Vishwas: vo usski eyebrows badi thi aur chehra gol tha aur Naak thodi moti thi. Aur Mai ussko Naam sunta usske pehle Mai behosh hogaya.

Avni: Tchhh.

Vishwas: Haa lekin bass itna suna ki usska naam ज  se Shuru hota hai.

Avni(in mind): Kahu vo Juhi to nahi.

Flashback:

Avni: Aur Juhi ka Kya hua?

Neil: She cheated on me for money.

Flashback ends.

She Removed her phone and searched for Juhi's pic on social media. She found one and showed Vishwas.

Avni: Ye thi Kya vo?

Vishwas saw the photo and remembered the lady's face.

Vishwas: Haa yahi thi Avni beta she was the one.

Avni then thinks something and just then Ashish comes and the police also come.

Avni: Sir ye dekhiye ye hai vo ladki jissne Neil ko kidnap Kiya.

Commissioner: But koi vajah jisske vajah se ussne ye Kiya like koi dushmani vagara?

Avni: Actually Neil and Juhi were dating in college but Juhi sirf usse paise keliye date Karri thi. Hamara ek college mate tha Vidyut who was in love with Juhi and was willing to start a business and usi reason ki vajah se Juhi ne Neil ko cheat Kiya just for money to help Vidyut start his own set up for her parents to allow her to marry him. Aur baadme shyd Neil ko ye baat pata lag gayi aur is vajah se maybe ussne Neil ko kidnap Kiya hoga.

On the other side, a lady is sitting in front of Neil who is slowly gaining conscious. Neil slowly opened his eyes but closed again and frowned and had slight headache so groan in pain.

Lady: Hello baby. Pehchana?

Neil slowly opened his eyes and saw the lady's face and was shocked to see her.

Neil: Juhi.

.........................................................................

So, what do you think, is Neil safe or something bad is going to happen? Will Avni be able to save Neil?

Do tell. And yes also an interesting part is coming on your way very soon in this story. It's something of my thoughts like I never read some story like this on that topic so do have some patience and read it.

Enjoy reading.

Love Love 😊