5.

Sa'ni Rue

*week later*

Sa'ni and Kano been vibing getting to know each other spending quality time with his daughter.

Sa'ni was sleep at the moment but was quickly woken up by an unexpected phone call.

Hello Sa'ni answered... silence on the other end

She repeated herself one more time before she decide to hang up no one responded so Sa'ni hung up.

Seconds later the same number called her once again.

Idk who this is but stop playing on my phone im trynna sleep she said keeping it short

Sa'ni she heard her name over the phone but the voice was somewhere she never wanted to hear from ever again her life.

How did you get my number she asked quickly

Baby girl I know you mad at me in your father but that was 2 years ago you still haven't forgave us.

Please you wanna act victim for your actions what do u want you got 5 seconds before I hang up.

Okay baby I'm going to be honest me in your dad has recently discovered I've got cancer in I have at least 2 years to live.

I know what me in your father did to you was wrong but you can't hold a grudge forever I just hope you can eventually forgive us and come and see us before the time runs up.

Okay now Sa'ni I won't keep you longer I just want you to know me in your father loves you and we meant no harm.

The phone hung up leaving Sa'ni speechless in a gaze.

She was stuck in didn't know what to think or what she was going to do she knows what her parents did was so wrong but her mom would be gone if she was to hold a grudge for so long.

But she also knew no one could judge her decision because they don't know what she has went through or what they put her through.

Sa'ni decided to tell her bestfriend Nyla whenever she came over later.

Sa'ni was so distracted by the situation she didn't realize someone was calling her.

The phone re ring after the first time it went voicemail. Hello Sa'ni answered

You okay Kano asked. Yeah why wouldn't I he she asked making her re think about the situation.