4.

Sa'ni Rue

*continuing from last chapter*

We was driving for a lil while than Kano pulled up to this apartment complex.

He then asked me did I want to come in but I agreed, not knowing what I was getting myself into.q

He walked up the step since she lived on the 2nd floor then he knocked on the door waiting on it to open.

The door finally opened than he walked in.

I looked around her apartment looking like a 2 bedroom it's really nice and clean.

Than I seen another girl sitting on the couch with a little girl looking around 3 sitting watching the tv.

Kano started walking over to where he seen his daughter once she seen him she ran up to him.

Daddy I missed you she said as she said walking over to him.

I missed u to mama he said back to her I thought that was so sweet.

I than walked over to where Kano was but I looked around seeing the girl on the couch mean mugging.

I decided not to say nothing because I don't know her neither do I have anything to say to her.

Umm Kano who is this bitch u brought in my friend house she said.

Me in Kano both jerked our head at her cs who tf she talking abt cs Ik it Anit Sa'ni Rue.

Aye Shanell chill for one don't be cussing in front of my daughter like u birth her and for two don't come at her like you know her cause u can't fight so shut that shit up.

I'm guessing his babymomma came back out the room in started walking in with a bag in her hand.

Here is her clothes how long u gone keep her for she asked.

If u ask me she seemed cool asf idk what going on with her friend.

It don't matter to me you know keeping her Anit a problem he told her.

Okay she said whenever u ready to bring her back let me know she said.

Ight he told her keeping it short.

She than looked at me hey girl I'm Tiana she said.

Oh hey I'm Sa'ni I told her smiling a lil bit.

Her friend Shanell just wanted to be part of it Tiana u just gone let up baby daddy bring this random ass girl in yo house in being friendly she said.

Yes I did problem. Matter fact it is she said answering her own question and this my mf house so u can get yo shit in get tf out.

This not yo first but yo second time questioning me on who I bring in my apartment when I pay the bills in this mf now I can see if u was but u not so cmon let's go pack your  stuff so u can go she said continuing her sentence.