♡•~Chapter 1~•♡

The light blared on the stage, a black piano in the middle.
"Now, please welcome Kaguya Konami to the stage. She will be playing Clair De Lune by Debussy " The Annoucer spoke.
The crowd waited patiently for the small prodigy to enter the stage. She walked on slowly and sat on the stool.
The crowd leaned into their chair, and she got ready to play.
'Wait..why..
Why can't I remember how to play?"
︶⊹︶︶⠀୨୧⠀︶︶⊹︶︶⊹︶︶⠀୨୧⠀︶︶

"So, this is going to be your new class Konami-san." Aizawa spoke in his usual tired voice. "Your early and your all moved into your dorm, so I guess you may stay here until class starts. I have tasks to run so I'll be on my way."
Kaguya nodded, and Aizawa left the class. She sighed, and pulled out her copy of The Things I Didn't Talk About In Therapy.
Soon, the door opened and a spiky-haired blond came in.
"...You smell good, what colonge do you use?" Kaguya muttered a greeting.
"HAAAH?! WHO SAID THAT. WHY IN THE HELL ARE YOU SMELLING ME YOU CREEP?!" He yelled.
"..Sorry, I didn't know that was creepy.." She moderately apologized.
She stood up and closed her book.
"...."
"Huh, Say something!" He yelled.
"..I'm Kaguya Konami..the transfer student.." She said blankly.
"Oh, the new girl. Aizawa-Sensei said we were getting a new student.." He muttered.
"..does your hair naturally look like a hedgehog?" Kaguya asked.
"HAH? WHY DO YOU ASK SUCH A DUMBASS QUESTION?? OF COURSE ITS NATURAL!" He screamed.
"..I just thought you spiked it yourself cause you thought it looked cool.." She mumbled.
"NO, ITS NATURAL! ONLY LOSERS SPIKE THEIR HAIR WITH GEL." He argued.
"..why are you so loud man.." She groaned.
"BECAUSE I'M NOT SHY LIKE YOU. I HAVE A VOICE SO WHY NOT USE IT? BE LOUD AND HELLA PROUD." He shouted with hella pride.
Kaguya covered her ears.
"..Your too loud.." She muttered.
"Shut the hell up. How pathetic do you have to be to really not be able to handle a bit of noise. What, do you wear earplugs in order to go to fucking bed?" He sneered.
"..no..it's just that my ears are really sensitive.." She murmured.
"Oh wah wah wah! I don't wanna hear it! You need to suffer if you wanna be strong. But you, heh, you can't even handle a bit of noise. What a fucking wimp!" He laughed.
"..."
"Aw? Gonna cry?" He smirked, putting his hands up in a crying motion.
"..no, I'm just thinking..about when I wasn't talking to you.. and how five minutes ago, my ears didn't hurt.." She replied.
"Oh, so you just don't wanna talk to me..like at all. Because I can leave if you don't want me here." He grumbled.
"..no it's okay, just please..lower your voice.." She muttered.
"That's gonna be hard, because I'm just so used to yelling." He verbalized.
"..why?" She questioned.
"BECAUSE I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW HOW GREAT I AM. IM THE BEST IN CLASS, ON THE FIELD, GOOD LOOKING AND JUST THE BEST IN GENRAL. I'M NOT ARROGANT, IM JUST THE BEST." He proudly yelled.
"..that sounds like something an arrogant person would say.." Kaguya sighed.
"I'm not arrogant. Just because I say I'm the best doesn't make me arrogant. Being arrogant means you lie to make yourself seem better. I'm not lying, I AM THE BEST!" He assured.
"..your okay looking if I'm being honest..and i wouldnt be sure about being the best.." She retorted.
"Oh? ARE YOU FUCKING CHALLENGING ME? YOU WANNA FIGHT, EXTRA?" The blond threatened.
"..I'm not... but even if you are the best, you come off as arrogant.." She trembled.
He noticed, and backed away.
"Ugh, whatever. What's your quirk?" He asked in a gruff tone.
"..my quirk is Needles..I have retractable needles on my fingertips, and I can inject and withdraw liquids of all sorts..It's kinda cool..I'm fast on my feet, so as long as I'm allowed to be fast, I can attack... They're also really sharp, so I can just use them as knives.." She explained.
"Wow, that's it? That's your quirk? Who wants a shitty quirk like that? I mean, it's not useless but it doesn't compare to mine. You could use it to stab it, but it doesn't compare." He verbalized, but it sounded like he was teasing her.
"....I know..but..when I saw Endeavor and All Might save the Hikikmori Stage..I got all excited..I wanted to do that too.." She confessed.
"..wow, that's..a good reason to want to be a hero...maybe I am arrogant sometimes.." He muttered.
"Sometimes..?" Kaguya grinned softly.
"Okay, alot of the time. I'm arrogant, ya happy?" He half-yelled, smiling.
Kaguya slightly giggled for the first time in a while.
Then, the bell ran, and students began to pour into their classes.
Murmurs washed over the classroom as they saw the new girl and the hot-headed blond talking to each other.
"Hey, who's that guy with the scar on his left eye?" Kaguya asked.
"Ooh~ why? Got a crush? Half and Half wouldn't date someone like you!" He sneered.
"..Shut up pomeranian.." She grinned.
"Say it again I dare you!" He half-yelled. "No but seriously, why?"
"That girl with ponytails is staring very intentivly." She replied.
"Hm? They're names are Todoroki and Yaoyorozu..but calling people by their names is cringe. So I say nicknames." He smirked.
"Ah..Hey, do you...uh, wait..what was your name?" She questioned.
"Oh, It Bakugou." He answered.
"So..Bakupom, do you like anyone in this class?" She asked.
A chill ran in his spine and his face flushed red.
"F-first off, what's with that name! Second, i just met you, no way am I gonna tell you. I have to know you for like..two weeks minimum." He whispered.
"Aw..the name is cute..don't you think?" She softly smiled.
"Nope." He simply said.
"Okay then, I call you Bitch-san, because all I ever hear is bitchin'." She retorted.
"Grr..Well, if you wanna talk about love, have you dated anyone? I've had my experiences, but nothing really serious." Bakugou asked.
"..well, ever since the..incident..no one really talks to me.." She muttered.
"Huh? What's..'the incident?" He asked, curious.
"..i-i don't wanna talk about it.." She mumbled.
Aizawa came through the door, and Bakugou went to his seat.
"So, I see some of you have met the new problem child..this is Kaguya Konami, and she will be spending the rest of the year with us." Aizawa explained.
Just then, Kaguya noticed someone had been..staring at her.
In fact, 4 people were.

(Different from the last story, but I still like the idea
Also my writing got so much better)
_______________________________________