8.

It's Sunday today!! Which means it's the day I'm meeting up with my friends!!

And especially, Seungcheol's driving me there!!

This is what I wore-

Yes....I like to dress simple.....

-

It felt soo nostalgic as I got into the car.

This how he always drove me home and drove me to different places I wanted to go to.....

The way he complimented whatever I wore and tucked my hair behind my ear as I sat on the seat........that's what he used to do atleast......

All that did not happen now.....

He just greeted me with a formal 'Hello' and started driving.

The ride felt really awkward now......

"Y/N....don't you seriously feel anything for me?" He asked all of a sudden.

"U-um....I don't know...." I replied nervously.

We reached our destination.

He parked the car and held my hand preventing from getting out of the car.

"Now tell me.....look into my eyes and tell me if you love me or not." He said catching me off guard.

I looked into his eyes.

We were just inches apart.....

I was trying to control the urge to kiss his attractive lips.....

But I couldn't....I closed my eyes waiting for his lips to touch mine.....

"YAH!! Seungcheol and Y/N arrived y'all!!" Hoshi shouted making us get far away from each other.

"Oh....did I disturb y'all?? Sorry...you can continue.." Hoshi said with a sly smile.

"Nevermind." Seungcheol said as he got out of the car.

Ugh Hoshi!! Did you really have to ruin such a precious moment!?!?

-

I got into the house just to be greeted by Joshua and Jeonghan hugging me.

It's been 4 years since they've seen me soo it's understandable that they miss me...