chapter 6

(a/n:guys im really sorry that this took so long to update i have just been really busy and have had writers block and by now i have re-written this like 8 times 😭but yeah i hope you enjoy and pls give me ideas and this pic is bc i have no nijiro pictures on my pc )

as i held on to him i started to feel more comfortable and i felt my breathing come back to normal,i stayed hugging him for a minute then got off of him as i wiped my eyes and fixing up my face from whatever the hell just happened right there." are you alright?" i heard him ask me as i nodded sniffling a bit. i got up out of bed and said "we have filming today right?lets go get ready." as i walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower and morning skin care.i got out still wrapped in a towel as i saw nijiro on my bed i went up and said "why arent you getting ready?go take a shower then get ready!" as i pushed him to the bathroom.

i went to my walk in closet and decided to choose an outfit to wear to go to filming.i didnt really know what to wear so i settled for something basic until i got an email that said

miss l/n,

we are sorry for telling you this so late but we have arranged for a coach to pick you up soon and you will need to pack for 2 months as we are going out of the city to film for quite a long time.it will be in quite a hot place so you can pack clothes suitable for the weather it will be around 25-30 degrees exept for a few days where it might rain and storm a bit so make sure to be prepared.once again i apologise for telling you on such short notice.

as i finnished reading i felt my self stare in shcok until i heard nijiro knowck on the door to my walk in closet."i got an email saying you might have had problems packing and might need help,do you mind if i help you pack?" he asked so kindly that i couldnt deny so i agreed as i took a few suitcases and started to pack as nijiro would suggest outfits and i would say yes or no even though i said yes most of the time,i have got to say he has got quite a sense of style

my outfit i was gonna wear to go was a simples outfit:

it was a white top and some jeans i figured i shouldnt be extra,i finnished packing with nijiro and as we finnished i turned to look at him seeing he was already looking at me i smiled at him as he awkwardly smiled back

it was a white top and some jeans i figured i shouldnt be extra,i finnished packing with nijiro and as we finnished i turned to look at him seeing he was already looking at me i smiled at him as he awkwardly smiled back.we took the suitcases down stairs and we stopped at the kitchen."thanks for helping me" i said looking at him with a smile "no problem" he said smiling back i hugged him as he hugged back as we stayed like that for a while.as i pulled away feeling instant regret i heard someone knock on the door and realised it was the guy taking us to the coach.he helped us take our bags as me and nijiro went in and sat next to eachother a few hours passed of us just talking when i felt my eyes close so i subconsciously layed my head on his shoulder.i felt my eyes shutter and then i completely balcked out.

when i woke up i felt something on my head and saw that nijiro had fell asleep ontop of my head.we got to our place so i gently tapped him trying to wake him up.i saw everyone else in the cast get off the coach so when he woke up we both left really quickly so we wouldnt get left behind.

(guys i do not have the mental capacity today to write something longer than this,im so sorry for the slow updates but yeah .i have really bad writers block bc i have another story that i plan on writing in mind and it will be so much better than this one so yeah i will try to come up with more ideas for this story)