01 - The Quirkless Wannabe

'Those with quirks should be lucky. They've been blessed with an affinity a lot of us cannot have. People cannot say they're lucky or blessed – they are only selfish. That's all humankind knows how to be. Robbing others of the things they desire most for their own well-being.'

Letting out a breathy sigh, a male continues to walk down a crowded street. Hands deep within the pockets of his jacket as his sharp eyes kept observing the area. The tall buildings towering up towards the clouds blocking the brightest star known to man, the sun itself.

'Such a pity... a pretty day being ruined by these outlandish creations. ...... What am I? Some old man?'

A small laugh came through his pale colored lips as he shook his head.

"Shinzo! Snap out of it!" The male quickly turned his head towards a duo. The two speed walking towards him as he let out a breath he'd been holding in.

'I forgot I went on babysitting duty...'

He thought as he had slowed down. Not entirely stopping as he ran a hand quickly through his mauve-colored hair.

"You can't ditch us like that! Mom would kill us!"

"Oh please.. I think Mom would live to lose me for a couple of hours. It'll keep the old man quiet for a while and off our asses."

"And you shouldn't be cussing, then dad is really going to chew us out." A female with navy hair commented as she smacked her face. The youngest of them being quite problematic.

"Tch, at least you two are getting ready to move out.." Shinzo said with a bit of a heavy sigh.

"Yea yea we know small fry."

"Raina!"

"Oi, she's not wrong little bro! You're shorter than the whole family!"

"Lay off, Hikaru! I'm only thirteen!" Shinzo let out a groan of annoyance towards his siblings.

With a snicker, Raina wrapped her arm around Shinzo. "Oh don't be like that. You know you love us." She said and flicked the younger's forehead in a playful manner.

"Can you not?" Shinzo grumbled with a small eye twitch.

Their attention suddenly being brought off of each other and onto the older male, who had stopped in his tracks moments before.