Chapter 2: Shoping Trip prt 1

Hi guys so i know its been a while but im stuck in summer school but ill try to update soon! This chapter is dedicated to my great friend Hazel_Haddock. Love ya "sis". -----------------------------------------------

Wolfie's pov

I get out of the pool a few hours later and go back to my room to change. I take a quick shower and get dressed in grey sweat pants and a black tank top. I walk out of my room and downstairs and into the kitchen where I make a me a cup of hot chocolate.

I sit down on one of the stools around counter in the middle of the room, an island counter kinda, and slowly sip my hot drink. I suddenly hear footsteps behind me and I see Steve.

Its already seven fifteen in the morning. I look up at him and smile slightly as he walks over to the coffee pot. Few minutes later Natasha and Clint also walk into the kitchen and fix themselves a cup of coffee each.

Soon Bruce also comes in and gets a cup of coffee. Lastly, half an hour later, Dad gets up and walks into the kitchen.

He too grabs a mug and fills it with coffee, he also adds in a few shots of scotch. typical Tony.

Dad walks over and takes a seat next to me. He ruffles my hair and I lightly punch his shoulder.

"So, what is everyone going to do today"? I ask.

"Well I am going to go into town to get a few spare parts". says dad.

"Clint an I are going to train". says Nat.

"I was going to go to the gym". Says Steve and by Gym he meant the one we have.

"And I'm going to do some stuff in the lab then go with Tony to town". Bruce answers.

"Well, I need to get a few things so I guess I'm going to town with you guys". I say and Bruce and Tony nod.

After everyone finishes their coffee, or in my case hot chocolate, and their breakfast, we a leave the kitchen and go our separate ways.

I quickly go and get dressed in a black Crown The Empire t shirt over my tank, black skinny jeans, mint and white VANS, black rubber bracelets, a black hat with "Ghost Adventures Crew" in bold white letters, and a midnight colored skull ring that used to be....Midnite's.

I have yet to completely clean out her stuff from the Helicarrier and lately fury has been getting on my case about it. I might do that later. Anyways, when i get done getting ready I stuff my iPhone in my back pocket and walk out my room.

I walk down stairs and to the front door just as Bruce and Tony come downstairs too. We all walk out the house, and into one of Tony's....less show off car. A burgundy Ford truck and I love it.

We drive the hour long drive to town and when we get there we drive to the Mall.

Tony puts on sunglasses and has about three t shirts on to cover his Arc Reactor, blue jeans, black chucks, and his hair is slightly spiked up.

Bruce wears his glasses, a blue plaid flannel, a white t shirt, blue jeans, and grey Chucks.

We get out and walk into the store. We head our separate ways to go get the items we need.

-------------------------------------------
Sorry this sucked. It was a rushed chapter and I just wanted to update for all ya peeps! Thank u for reading!!

~We will avenge and prevail, we are the fallen angels~

-TheHumanExperiment1