The change

We sat at that table where it all began. The beginning of everything. The beginning of our life. I was there, with my friend, Nikolaos, We both decided to move into a house. Together. At first it seemed a bit strange, but we thought it was a good idea. We invited several friends to come and move with us, but only a few accepted. Luka, Nath, Castiel and Asher came, But others decided not to come.
I personally decided I should start enjoying life. Living with friends seemed like a good idea to me. Especially since my career started to succeed. Mine and theirs. We made live on twitch to play and posted on tik tok and other platforms the best parts. I gained success, and helped my friends of course. We are beginning to enter an innovative world. They and I met other influencers and started making videos together. I opened a bar and gradually I began to grow in Portugal.
I am Ethan, by the way. Ethan Folks. I was just a kid when I started my career, I had about fifteen years maybe... So at eighteen's I had enough for start a life together with my friends. To be honest I thought a lot about this decision, I thought it was a huge step. So huge is this step as important. We don't go to a lot of places, we just travel a little bit to celebrate, in a way, the holidays.
As I mentioned, I'm very well known on YouTube, Tik Tok and Twich, which gave us a huge way to pay the bills. I like what I do, really. I think it's funny to be able to spend hours playing and commenting with strangers about it, and if they really like the game I play, they give me gifts and advice and stay until the end of the live.
Today is a special day, Nikolaos decided to pay us dinner, so we will have to go to a cute place, all well dressed. So usually when we go in these conditions in these types of places there are usually people like us, famous, or rich. Even little girls our age and younger are looking at all of us as if we were abnormal. In a way, yes. We are abnormal. Nikolaos dated, Luka and Asher were dating twins, but when they mistook them after a 3-year relationship, they left for others. I feel sorry for them. I wouldn't have the guts to date two insufferable, prickly twins who only care about material and superficial things, just like them. But I'm very happy to be able to go to a dinner with my friends, so to cheer them up and not bring a wave of unhappiness to the group, I said we could go, by the way, Nath and Castiel don't date either, being the only Nikolaos to But I'm very happy to be able to go to a dinner with my friends, so to cheer them up and not bring a wave of unhappiness to the group, I said we could go, by the way, Nath and Castiel don't date either, being the only Nikolaos to date.
I wore a white Nike sweatshirt, which fit me very well on my toned body, but without many muscles, and blue jeans, giving the perfect comfortable + elegant combination.I just put on perfume and brushed my teeth and hair and went towards the living room, where the singles were, waiting for Nikolaos, who was in the bedroom, with his girlfriend. This always happened when we were going out with his girlfriend. We all hated the time they wasted on things they could do at night. No, I'm not talking about sleeping, if that were the case we would throw the door down. At this point we were just controlling ourselves a little bit more. When they left, the two of them, Ayleen and him, went to the car while the When they left, the two of them, Ayleen and him, went to the car while the others four went to another alone. I didn't mind sitting behind them, nothing unusual ever happened, at least that I knew of, while I was with them in the car. Ayleen was always in the passenger seat, and Nik was always driving, in his BMW. They never talked much, or at least avoided talking at all, because I was there. We always felt that Ayleen never liked us because she avoided living together.
When we arrived at the restaurant, When we arrived at the restaurant, About 30 minutes later, the reservation and request were ready. There was a spectacle of dancers, and overly muscular men with underwear and a lace of one color for each man. The girls, 25 years old at the most, were in lingerie dancing sensually clinging to each other, the men, on the contrary, were separated from them and from themselves, each in his place. 5 men and 5 women dancing in a sensual way which seemed, at first glance, nothing, but as it unfolded it was realized that it was a blind date and that in the end they all danced clinging and they went crazy and wanted to jump on top of them, almost naked them, and in fact they even took off the noose. My friends looked, as in awe as I was, and so did Ayleen.
-As if, in doing something like this, a woman fell at our feet," said Asher, doubting.
-If only you tried, you might be luckier... - Said Ayleen, convinced.
We all look at her with faces we don't believe. And we really didn't believe it... We ate, we talked a little bit about everything, about how work is going this month, and games, the weather, and we talked about where we were going to vacation this summer.
I went to the bathroom at the other end, cursing the damn reason why they couldn't have a bathroom on this side. On the way back, everyone looked at me, shocked, which left me confused. Apparently my dear colleague did not warn me, and now I was going to have to dance with a restaurant attendant, because she met us and asked to take a picture, but, as she had gone to the bathroom, she warned on the microphone for the show to leave the stage a few moments for us to go. And I went. I didn't care about the fulminating looks, I actually had fun and we left with a good adventure in the memory.