The Krang Incident [Leo angst]

This contains wholesome moments with Mikey and Leo!

*-THE POV OF NOBODY-*

Leonardo has always been the type to want to get every job done on his own. He's never aware of the damage that this causes. Each time a criminal is there in the city, Leonardo always goes ahead of everyone else and ruins the plan his brothers set out. He thinks that he's helping, because he's trying to, but he's just getting in the way constantly.

He was the main cause of his brothers almost dying, and Raphael getting taken by the Krang. How could he not blame himself? If he has just stayed put, Raph wouldn't have got a spike through his shell, and wouldn't have been used by the Krang to do their dirty work.

Leo was the one to help Raphael back to his normal self, but everyone was still mad at him. Mikey was avoiding him, while Donatello stayed locked in his room doing some batshit crazy tech work to cope with his frustration. Raph was still recovering from his injury, but he was mad too.

Whenever Leo would try and talk to him, try to say sorry, Raphael would snap at him. Going on about how he would 'be able to get up if YOU, Leo, has STAYED TO THE PLAN, AND STAYED TO THE PLAN AND LEFT!'

Eventually Leo just gave up trying. It would only cause yelling, which ended up making michelangelo distressed.

-

Mikey hadn't heard anything from Leo's room for a while, but he hadn't seen him leave it either. After overthinking his choice, he ended up knocking on his brothers bedroom door. "Hey Leo, how are you doing in there?.."

Silence

"The last time i heard anything from you was a few hours ago, and you haven't left your room.." Mikey continued,
"I know we haven't been the best to you after the whole shenanigan with the alien weirdos, but if you need to talk about anything, I'm here for you!"

This time, instead of silence, Michelangelo heard a faint shuffling of bedsheets from Leo's room.

A click of the door lock caused Mikey to step back, the doors creaking open slightly. Leonardo's tired eyes staring at his brother stood infront of his door.

"Just gonna stand there or-" Leo was cut of by Mikey jumping in for a hug. "I'm sorry Leo, I'm really sorry! I just didn't know what to do i didn't think it would make you feel like this..."

Silence

-

After Leonardo managed to calm his brother down, they sat in his room for the night, talking about how Leo felt about the whole Krang situation, and how it affected his mental health.

Mikey shared a few odd words, that could be considered wise, depending on which way you look at it. Mikey also shared his experience with the Krang, and the fear he felt as Leo was being slammed around after attempting to sacrifice himself to save the world.

Mentioning the absolute horror he felt when the platform Leo was on exploded. How everyone was crying, Donny, Raphael..

"They may be ignoring you or snapping at you now, but they do care, i saw it for myself."

-

They both hugged it out, mikey sobbing into Leo's chest, Leo sobbing into Mikey's shoulder.
Leo, he had someone who could care for him in times when he himself could not, and it filled him with an overwhelming sense of happiness.

----------

[ 574 words ! ]

[ Anyway, this is my first time writing anything like this, so sorry if it isn't too good.
I decided to write Leo angst out of anything I could, because he is one of my favourite characters and there isn't enough angst stories about him.
I might write a Mikey angst book too, and maybe then for everyone else too :D ]