- The Beginning -

Note: I Just want to say, there will be a clue in the titles and at the end of the book, it will all be revealed.

My name is Craig Tucker. And I hate my life. It's not like i'm treated bad or anything, it's just that these days I just want to expose my middle finger to the world. You see, The only reason i haven't been drinking bleach is because of my guinea pig, Stripe. he is the only thing that is is worth living for in this world. Even google recommended me that Bleach is tasty. 

I got out of bed and was in a hurry to find my clothes. I'm barely late. i come on time, to be able to show my finger, sit down. and copy off of Tweek Tweak. My friend. that sit next to me. for every subject. and every lunch time. and every break time. you get the point. Only because Clyde can't keep bragging about his crush on this girl. And every time he opens his mouth, lunch time is over.  So we try our best to keep him quiet. because once he starts, he never stops. Makes me wonder if he ever smokes. would he stop? I mean, i'm not planning to smoke. I'm 14. I'm not those reckless bitches in the street getting drunk. Only dumb fucks do that. they're begging to get run over by a truck. Can't blame them though. who wouldn't? 

Anyways, I sit in the second row. Beside me is Tweek and in the other side if unfortunately stan. he's not as annoying today. seems like he gathered up his shit after his break up. But you would never believe what happened next!!

they got back together.

What a shocker! seriously I never knew that would happen.

As I listened to Mr Garrison. you'd think he'd never get tired of sending people to detention. But he doesn't. In science, I learnt the average patience a normal person would have in minutes is 3. But him, he just downright went below the average. Every time he opens his mouth I feel like i'm losing brain cells. 

I could only imagine Mr Garrison's point of view. Seeing a kid looking retarded staring at him. 

"Craig." He said. "What did I say about listening in class?" He questioned. 

"That you should listen." I replied.

"And what are you doing?" He asked.

"No." I reply.

"what did you say?" He asked angrily.

"No." I reply. I gather my stuff and leave the classroom.  behind me I hear a desk moving. and "Ooooh"'s. It's not me though, they all know I do this type of shit. I look behind me, expecting to see Mr Garisson running behind me in top speed. I stopped dead in my tracks. 

To find a blonde boy. In my class. Which I most definitely know.

Tweek tweak.