Wake Up

My name is Tweek Tweak.

And I just did the despicable. I went after my best friend, in hopes to calm him down. I mean, i should be worried about myself really. I spazz out everyday. Why do i need to calm down someone when I can't do that myself. That's something I'm afraid I'd never understand. I'm a weird, boxing Spazz. I don't give a fuck.

I stood behind him. I'm sure he doesn't understand why i'm here. His expression softens and he went to me and pulled me to a hug. "What are you doing here?" He asked. i didn't hear that though. He has pretty eyes. "Thanks." He said, Smiling. It only took a second to realize i blurted it out loud. 

"OH- are you OK?" I asked. Struggling to not break out and avoid the violent twitches.                       

"Oh yeah! I am ha.. You don't have to worry about me though." He said, eyeing me up and down. i laughed and lightly punched his arms. I might have underestimated the amount of strength I put in to it, but there was a bruise in his arms. I shouted. "AH! I'M SO SORRY! PLEASE FORGIVE ME! I PROMISE YOU I WASN'T ASSAULTING YOU! God, how many years do you go jail - I still have a life to live -" I was ignoring his reassuring calls until -

"TWEEK." He said. Holding my shoulders tightly we were inches away and staring at each other. Me, Scared shitless. and him, pissed.

"dude calm down." 

"I AM CALM! YOU don't understand how it feels to commit a crime." 

"Of course I don't," he says calmly, "I'm not Cartman."  He paused. "Calm down," 

"EASIER SAID THAN DONE." I shouted. I tugged on my hair.

"Tweek no offence. but it's not a big deal." He says. This made my heart drop.  Is he claiming i'm a drama Queen? or king? Am I? I'm paranoid, i was always think of the worst scenario. 

"Drama King," I mutter. Craig's eyes widened and says, "There's a difference between Drama King and paranoia. Only idiots think they're the same." He read my mind. At the exact same, he called me an idiot I paled. I thought the exact same thing the idiots did. Oh god! What am I going to do...

"Tweek! Listen! I'm sorry. Look, go back to class and say I forced you to -" He says.

"What fuck no! I'm not a crybaby. just because I'm scaredy cat doesn't mean I'm going to rat you out." I shouted out.

"Well technically your -" 

"Well technically not all blondes are dumb." I say. This time the roles reverse. I'm the one clenching his shoulders and He is the one shaking.  I let go, fearing I was crushing his bones and he grinned. 

"You know, you really are calmed down whenever were together." He says laughing. The thought of it made my cheeks burn. from embarrassment. How could he say that without thinking that's homosexual activities!

"since were best friends"

"Through and Through"

"Oh god! What are we going to Tell Clyde!!"

"Wake up Tweek, Clyde doesn't give a fuck!"

"Well should I -"

"NO."

                                 **************************************************************

                                  And then the whole process of calming Tweek starts again

Bro this book is deserted looks like the smart people cleared away.