Apartment Awkwardness

Based on the fic suggestion from 5hfanfiction:

You live in the apartment across from mine and I've seen you walk around in your underwear more than I should and it makes me feel awkward. And I don't know if I should confront you about it so I just stare at you from the window and oh my god you caught me staring at you.

Enjoy!

-

I woke up to the loud music from my neighbor next door. This whole apartment complex is full of loud idiots. I can't get more than 6 hours of rest without hearing people's moans or music through the paper thin walls.

I got up from my futon in my den to walk to my kitchen and grab a bottle of water to try and cool my nerves in one way or another. I sat on my counter taking another sip of the purified water and trying to drown out the loud metal music with my own thoughts but it was no use.

My feet connected with the floor once I hopped down to walk back to my den to try and watch some TV in the possibility that it'll take my mind off of all of the noise.

I passed my sliding glass doors and stopped to see her standing there in the middle of her kitchen in nothing but a laced bra and panties. Although, her body is more than gorgeous, I've grown tired of seeing it all the time. It's almost as if she doesn't own any article of clothing besides lace.

It used to be so hard to take my eyes off of her. I mean, when I moved into this apartment complex at first, I would see her occasionally in the hallway to and from the store or work and there were those awkward moments in the elevator. But we weren't friends.

Back then I wished I was her friend because I had so often seen that gorgeous porcelain skin and I had always wanted just to see it up close without fantasizing about it.

She stopped in her tracks and glanced over looking out of her window for a moment before looking back at the TV. Then, her eyes widened as her head slowly turned back to see me staring at her.

Oh lord.

I averted my eyes and felt my cheeks heat up quickly. I shuffled my feet away from the sight of vision from the glass doors and hurried to the back of my apartment to the bedroom, trying to get as far away from this situation as possible.

Ten minutes later, there was a knock on my door.

I slowly crept through my hallway to quietly get to the door and look through the peep hole.

Lauren, aka the girl from across the way, was standing outside of my room in a cut off shirt and denim frayed shorts. I guess she does own more than lace.

Knock, knock, knock.

I breathed out deeply and took the chain off the lock, then turned the latch on the dead bolt to carefully pull on the doorknob.

I opened it and her bright green eyes lit up. In all honesty, I didn't even realize that was her eye color. I never got the chance to pay attention to anything other than her body.

"Hey Ally." She smiled happily.

"Hey Lauren. What's up?"

She looked down both sides of the hall and smirked, "Do you think I could come in and talk to you for a second?"

"Uh- I really don't-"

She pushed the door open and barged in confidently with her head held high and shoulders back. Her fingers ran through her dark brunette hair and she smirked turning around to face me, "Nice place you got here. It's more spacious than I thought it'd be."