CH☆PTER II.

"— Oh come on! It will be fun! I know it's your day off but you're not going to work, we're going to have some fun! Tell me when it was the last time we went to a concert? And it's rock Marls, rock! We love rock." Quinn whinnied, trying her hardest to convince me to go see Tokio Hotel. I can't say I was excited or anything neither that I absolutely didn't wanted to go. I was just tired and I wanted to have some peace. Quinn was right though, it's been a while since the last time we had some fun, so I sighed and gave in.

"—It's not that I don't wanna go, but you suggested I should get some rest. And now you're dragging me to another sleepless night", I knew I was overdramatic, but I had to tease her at least a bit.

"—Oh shut up, you have 3 days off, you have time to recover. Now let's go get ready, we gotta outshine them, we have to be the real stars there", she jumped out of the couch, heading towards her closet. I laughed at her joke, that bitch, always needing to be in the center of the attention. But she had it in her, it was something that came natural to her.

"—So what are you intending to wear? I need some inspiration", I looked at how she was throwing clothes onto her bed, digging in that closet for whatever she had in mind.

"—Don't worry hun, today I'm your personal stylist. I'm gonna make you look so fuckable, every single person who's going to be present in that bar it's going to kneel in front of you, drool, anything you want", she threw in my direction some pieces that she picked.

I looked at them, holding back a laugh. I knew I was going to be more naked than dressed if I let Quinn choose my outfit. Not that I mind or anything like that. She gave me a top that kinda looked like a swimming bra, but the laces were long so you could wrap them around your torso, a blue denim mini skirt that had two stars embroidered on the back pockets and some black knee socks that were a bit see through. With my Naked Wolfe boots, this fit it's going to be a bomb.

"—Ok, maybe I will hire you more often. Now let's get ready, we only have an hour. Thank you for being an amazing stylist", I kissed her on the cheek and I rushed to my room. I took a quick shower and I got dressed. I started to work at my hair, doing some loose curls and trying to style it into a y2k messy bun with some framing pieces around my face. The curls really made it a lot easier and gave it the desired look. For my make up, I did a sharp eyeliner with a black waterline, glittery eyeshadow and a deep red lipstick.
I look at the time, 45 minutes have passed. I screamed at Quinn to check if she was ready, thank god she was.
I threw on my favorite leather jacket, grabbed my purse and headed to our bike. Let the fun begin.

"Are you fucking kidding me." I thought, a groan escaping my throat. There were a shit ton of people who were waiting to get inside for the concert. I don't think this bar is large enough to host so many people. But because I work here I have my privileges, so I grabbed Quinn's arm and I got us in by the back door, a pretty hidden one that could be used only by the employees. The place was occupied to it's maximum, and I could hear the bodyguards screaming at the people who were waiting outside to get in that the space is fully occupied. We made our way to the bar to get some alcohol in our systems, so we could enjoy this concert in our way. By getting drunk and yelling the songs that we knew as we danced like nobody could see us. After a few shots of tequila, we made our way to the front row.

Smoke came out of the sides of the scene and the band finally came into our view. What a dramatic entry. Everyone around us were screaming, clapping and whistling, greeting them enthusiastically.

"—Hello everybody and thank you for coming to our concert. I didn't thought there will be so many people, but you guys always manage to surprise us! Tonight we will play our album "Scream", so you better scream those lyrics out loud!" Bill yelled the last words into the mic and the music began to play.