Shopping With Hagrid

"First year students will require: three sets of work robes, one wand." Harry said as he turned to Hagrid.

"Essential bit of equipment, boys."

"One pair of dragon-hide gloves." Harry said as he turned to Hagrid again, "Hagrid, do they mean for a real dragon?"

"Well, they don't mean for a penguin, do they? Heh. Crikey, I'd love a dragon." Hagrid said.

"You'd like a dragon?" Y/N and Harry ask in unison.

"Vastly misunderstood beasts, boys. Vastly misunderstood." Hagrid said as he suddenly eyes a woman and then he nods. The woman returns to reading her paper.

Hagrid and Harry were walking down the streets with Y/N in tow.

"All students must be equipped with...one standard size two pewter cauldron and may bring if they desire either an owl, a cat, a toad, or a small droid. Could we find all this in London?" Harry asked.

"If you know where to go."

They walked towards a pub and as they got closer, the sign above it had "The Leaky Cauldron" magically appearing. They entered the Leaky Cauldron. There was music and several patrons that were speaking to each other.

"Ah, Hagrid! The usual, I presume?" Tom the innkeeper said as Hagrid smiled and shook his head before waving to the innkeeper.

"No thanks, Tom. I'm on official Hogwarts business today. Just helping young Harry and Y/N here buy their school supplies."

"Bless my soul. It's Harry Potter." Tom gasped.

The pub immediately went silent and everyone noticed. A man came up and shook Harry's hand.

"Welcome back, Mr. Potter, welcome back."

A witch came up and shook Harry's hand, as well.

"Doris Crockford, Mr. Potter. I can't believe I'm meeting you at last."

A man in robes with a turban on his head appeared.

"Harry P-potter. C-can't tell you how pleased I am to meet you."

"Hello, Professor. I didn't see you there. Harry, this is Professor Quirrell. He'll be your Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts." Hagrid said as Harry smiled.

"Oh, nice to meet you." Harry said as he put out his hand, offering a handshake with Quirrell. But he looked at the scar on Harry's head and hesitatingly refused.

"F-fearfully fascinating subject. N-not that you need it, e-eh, Potter? Heheh." Quirrell Stuttered.

"Yes, well, must be going now. Lots to buy. Heh." Hagrid said as he began guiding the two boys away.

"Goodbye." Harry said politely.

The three left into a back room winery in front of a brick wall.

"See, Harry, you're famous!" Hagrid said cheerfuly.

"But why am I famous, Hagrid? All those people back there, how is it they know who I am? And if I'm famous, why don't they know Y/N?" Harry asked as Y/N looked to him.

"I'm not exactly sure I'm the right person to tell you that, Harry." Hagrid said as he tapped the brick wall clockwise with his umbrella. The blocks then magically shifted and opened up to reveal a hidden, busy street. "Welcome, Y/N, Harry, to Diagon Alley."