3 (Back Baby)

Ehem.

Hello fellow readers, I hope this message finds you well. Sooooooo, I haven't updated this in like three years (or more? Honestly don't remember) and I want to apologize for that. I love love love this story. But I think I sped into the second story too fast. Everything drew up to a blank in my head when continuing the story. But, I think I've finally thought of a way to move it forward while still keeping it silly, sad, and wholesome.

  I was also focusing on my studies, since I am now a in my upper-level courses for college. Shits hitting the fan real smelly guys. But it's finally summer! Maybe one of my last summers before joining the adult world 😕. So, I wanna finish what I started, for good.

   Miss you guys 100X100!

1 month before...

The swarm of reporters and spectators buzzed around the entrance of the courthouse. They held their breaths as they waited, watching the road closely for any car.

  A dull rumble came from the crowd as they speculated on the situation.

"I hope Jimin and Jungkook win. That animal needs to be locked up." One reporter gritted out as they spoke to their camera crew.

"Ah, that crazy bastard." A Beta with a cap cursed as he tried to adjust the camera. "He deserves to die. I was so disappointed to hear that Jimin didn't beat him to death."

  Another more arrogant voice piped up from beside them. "This wouldn't have happened if Jimin hadn't married Jungkook. He probably was playing them at the same time."

"Well, Jaewon did say Jimin was once a prostitute. I wouldn't put it past him if that's the case."

  "Maybe he planned all of this so Jungkook would pity him?"

"Right, we don't even know him or what kind of person he is. All we know is that they had a kid together before marriage."

   "I know, it's kind of shady."

"What about the kid? How could they have been so careless?! He must be so traumatized!"

  The dull rumble turned thunderous with a mix of rage, concern, and criticism. Since the night that Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook walked out of their apartment building battered and bleeding – they have been talking nonstop.

Seoul was shaken that such a horrifying event happened to their beloved couple. And all eyes were on his soon-to-be Omega husband – some friend, some foe.

  As if manifested, a black SUV appeared on the horizon. It drove at a steady speed towards the courthouse.

"It's them! It's them!"

The hoard of people jumped to attention immediately, pushing and shoving their way to the slowing car.

  "Is that you Jimin-ssi?!"

"Jungkook! Jungkook!"

The crowd surged as they tried to peer into the dark-tinted windows, anxiously holding their cameras up.

It seemed like an eternity of chaos before the car door popped open. Without missing a beat, flashes started going off as a handsome face glared at the cameras.

"Back up!" Wonho warned as his massive frame rushed out.

The big male was followed by a couple of other bodyguards. They formed a protective circle around the car door.

Then, just when the crowd was ready to plunge forward, a firm hand gripped the door as Jeon Jungkook slipped out.

"Jungkook! Do you have anything to say about Jung Jaewon?!"